Tuscany shower faucet cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

fritzie03

Reaction score
tuscany faucets are made by company called ldr industries. there has been other question about where to buy cartgidges part number is HL-40. I emailed co. hoping to here from them.Thought some body out there my know where to purchase cartridge?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
I recall Menaards selling Tuscany. You might check there if there is one in your area.

Menaards.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Last edited:

fritzie03

Reaction score
Thanks for info we do have mennards in are area. I will check with them to see if they have replacement cartgrides. Good luck in rose bowl!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If that is really the cartridge you need, then, when you try to find one, ask for Dominion, Harrington, or Zurn, because they all use that same piece. I cannot give you part numbers because my source uses their own numbering system and you would not be able to buy from them anyway.

Larry Wallace

Reaction score
After buying a tuscany cordova shower/tub faucet/shower head I proceeded to put the new Tuscany cartridge into the old Tuscany brass housing--it didn't work. In fact I broke the cartridge trying to make it work. I live 30 miles from the closest hardware and didn't feel right claiming it was damaged when I bought it. The company who handles the parts stateside (made in Chine) is a company called Globe Union. I called 1-888-328-2383 and told them what happened. They shipped me a new one at no cost. Make sure you have the right model # when talking to these folks or you'll be wasting your time. I got the part in 3 business days USPS!!

Flunkie-Frank

Reaction score
Tuscany Brass Tub/Shower Valve

After buying a tuscany cordova shower/tub faucet/shower head I proceeded to put the new Tuscany cartridge into the old Tuscany brass housing--it didn't work. In fact I broke the cartridge trying to make it work. I live 30 miles from the closest hardware and didn't feel right claiming it was damaged when I bought it. The company who handles the parts stateside (made in Chine) is a company called Globe Union. I called 1-888-328-2383 and told them what happened. They shipped me a new one at no cost. Make sure you have the right model # when talking to these folks or you'll be wasting your time. I got the part in 3 business days USPS!!

How can I identify the MODEL Number. Found a patent number, and a sticker that says TIM # 18059 but that is all. Tub/Shower Valve is about 8 yrs old, and needs new CARTRIDGE. hardware has a couple in stock, but not same as mine.
Tx.
F.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks