Background info: Over the summer, at my mother's house, she decided to cheaply 'remodel' the garage by adding cement on the rocks. She then changed her mind and asked teh contractor to break the cement. which clogged the garage drain big time as he didn't do a good job at all cleaning after him... I spent hours removing some cementy material then from the drain and asumed the problem was fixed. Fast forward to yday and I realize with the snow that the problem wasn't fixed at all and that there was actually a hell of a lot more cement in the drain trap than I thought. I just spent a good 3 hours removing pretty much all of it but I don't think the problem is fixed and I would like some guidance as for how to finally fix it.