A 130,000 dollar crystal toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't think Santa can afford that for me, but, I sure would appreciate if he sent new furnace filters, lol. I almost got a 3-legged dog, but he was placed. My son & and his girlfriend said to go for him, he was so cute. I hope the new owners will be really good to him. My son was laughing though because he said, geez mom, we got a 24 year old nearly, blind & dying cat, a 2 year old hyperactive deaf cat, and now a 3-legged dog with half an ear, can't we get a normal pet directed toward us? But, then, he stopped and said, somehow, that dog with the missing body parts belongs here. :) He did. So, a very expensive toilet like that would be out of place, here. I got one upstairs which is a cimarron which speaks for itself, lol., and, a cheapie downstairs which rocks but, hey, it flushes. Nothing in my life is normal. I put up a plastic xmas tree which Bob the 24 year old cat, thinks is real, and tries to eat it. So, I made all these little containers of cat grass for him & set them in the kitchen. It is Dec and I am growing grass. I take pride in the nonsense in my life and enjoy each day of it, it is never, ever, boring. :) So, what do I want for Xmas? Lenox furnace filters! If, Santa brings me that good looking & good working Crystal toilet that would be all the better. lol. A nice added touch.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks