Ians corner is an Iowa vacant lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, this will either bring Ian out of hiberation, because he will have LOTS to say about this, because he will hate this, LOL, or it will make him laugh, if he is recuperating.
I got a question Ian, what do you think of this idea? :)
http://www.catholicmatch.com/

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Yes.........I've been getting offers for Ian's Corner from a lot of publishers now that he's gone missing. This stuff here is like gold now that we can't get any more of it.

On a serious note, I haven't been able to find out anything.
The email address I have isn't being answered, and I can't find anybody on the East Coast with that name. How can that even be?

About Ian Gills

Biography:Hoodlum, born in 1261.

Interests:Robbing from the rich to give to the poor.

Probably all a sham of nice sorts, and he found a new playground. But this qualifies the dead 'artist' anomaly.

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't think, he would just disappear I think, he got sick. If he is reading these I want him to know, many people would help, I would help. Believe it or not, I got connections to those in medical need. It is a love hate relationship, but, got connections to help those in need, and I offer the help, if you got your ears on Ian.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Leave it up to the doctors, They will kill you every time.

Send Flowers, when all is said and done.

I think you are correct Cookie, nothing that you or I can do to bring him back.

He will be missed...

Cookie

Reaction score
I learned to be my own advocate way back in 98 when they misadiagnosed me with the wrong lymphoma and put me on drugs for 18 months, which didn't work, wouldn't work, and caused damage to my heart & lungs. But, I am a fighter. I make no apology for seeking a lawyer and when, the lawyer told me, I had to prove long-term results and when I asked, what that meant, and he said, I had to die, well... I got mad. I learned to be my own advocate and hence, I do it for others. That is why I say, it is a love hate relationship, I love what the medical field can do, and hate it when they screw up and won't be accountable for their own mistakes, like everyone else has to be in this world in any other occupation.

I lost so many people due to death, I don't even want to get close to anyone anymore.

I hope he pops back in. So, I can yell at him.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I learned to be my own advocate way back in 98 when they misadiagnosed me with the wrong lymphoma and put me on drugs for 18 months, which didn't work, wouldn't work, and caused damage to my heart & lungs. But, I am a fighter. I make no apology for seeking a lawyer and when, the lawyer told me, I had to prove long-term results and when I asked, what that meant, and he said, I had to die, well... I got mad. I learned to be my own advocate and hence, I do it for others. That is why I say, it is a love hate relationship, I love what the medical field can do, and hate it when they screw up and won't be accountable for their own mistakes, like everyone else has to be in this world in any other occupation.

I lost so many people due to death, I don't even want to get close to anyone anymore.

I hope he pops back in. So, I can yell at him.
Idon't care what you guys all say here. Although I never wished him any harm, or illness, I miss him no more than when I flush Mr. Hankey down.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, that is honest Bob, but, I get used to people and miss them for different reasons.

DonL

Reaction score
Just as suspected Ian has been captured on camera doing what he always Loved.

Ian.jpg

DonL

Reaction score
He never did like automobiles.

Now he will complain about all the traffic and how hard his bike is to petal.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Terry cant find him because his name is unlikely to be correct. And since he has a wife, and we might assume she is alive; should he be dead, she would have a good look at his account, one would think.

Or the wife left him for some guy or girl in Corsica, and he's there chasing her about to win her back.

He may never have lived in Washington or even America, anyway. Hoodlums do odd things.

DonL

Reaction score
Terry cant find him because his name is unlikely to be correct. And since he has a wife, and we might assume she is alive; should he be dead, she would have a good look at his account, one would think.

Or the wife left him for some guy or girl in Corsica, and he's there chasing her about to win her back.

He may never have lived in Washington or even America, anyway. Hoodlums do odd things.

You may be correct. I heard that they were pulling the plug on Internet connections, in parts of other country's.

His IP seemed to be a US provider, Maybe he was spoofing it and got caught. Maybe Terry could verify the IP address location.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's a standard internet connection in Maryland. (not a proxy) Ian is a good guy. Just look at the web site where he works, very involved in helping third world countries. Sometimes he would go to Africa on business. It was there that he rode the bike with the big wheel.:)

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
It's a standard internet connection in Maryland. (not a proxy) Ian is a good guy. Just look at the web site where he works, very involved in helping third world countries. Sometimes he would go to Africa on business. It was there that he rode the bike with the big wheel.

That is what I thought.

I just hope the Money Suckers did not do him in.

Doctors have a way of doing you in.

You are worth more Dead than alive...

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I just hope the Money Suckers did not do him in........snipped for brevity................................................................

You are worth more Dead than alive...
many dead artists know that, LOL. C'est la vie;)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks