(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: How to wire in volume control with the Thermasol steam shower control unit?

Threaded View

Default How to wire in volume control with the Thermasol steam shower control unit?

Just moved into a house that has a very nice Thermasol Pro Series steam shower unit (part # PRO-013011-11185). The temp control panel is mounted inside the steam shower and seems to have the built in capability of controlling lights and volume for music/speakers. Thermasol sells a very expensive add on music kit but I already have speakers mounted in the bathroom ceiling. Is it possible to connect any existing stereo equipment without buying the expensive Thermosol kit. All I really need is basic connectivity that will allow for volume control? I am pretty well versed on the stereo/audio side but was just curious how someone might utilize the volume control on the wall control of the steam shower. Looks like the temperature control panel model is the "Temp-Touch Traditional".

I am guessing this cant be done without spending a bunch of money on the Thermasol music option but if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks a bunch!
    Attached Images Attached Images