main 1/4" copper line done ice-maker

Users who are viewing this thread

BSA_Bob

DIY Member
Reaction score
On the of the frig; theres a factory installed plastic line and wire clips that hold it at each end on the "frigge itself, What can i replace this approx;4' line with, Is there specilal fittings for this job?????????

Hotbacon

Reaction score
If I'm imagining your description correctly (based on this post and the question you added to another post), my refrigerator is the same. There is a 3-4' section of plastic tubing that is mounted to the back of the refrigerator. The supply connects to this tubing at the bottom and the water is carried up to the top of the refrigerator to the ice maker/water dispenser.

There's no need to replace this line for preventative reasons. If it has sprung a leak, you can probably get the replacement parts from the manufacturer or an online appliance parts store.

BSA_Bob

DIY Member
Reaction score
question on attached factory waterline

Thank you hotbacon,your answer is greatfully appreciated. And as far as posting two threads.....this question was a second problem to the first, and in some forums its against the rules to start a more than one thread in a post. So therefore two posts to close together.

A bit of patience is in order here i think.The job was done and i still had 1/4" plastic line involved' there fore "scrolling down" as gary swart, put it was not the answer i was seeking bob s

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks