Kohler 81100 Flushometer Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Coca-cola Bear

Reaction score
kohler_pressure_1.jpg

More information on the Koher 81100 toilet

My parents recently moved in to a new home and in the basement there was a one piece kohler toilet that appeared to work fine. Recently it started leaking from the tank area and it flushs multiple times after you flush the toilet as well as getting stuck in a constant rattle right after a flush. I done some research on this unit and it does not seem very promising. I'm assuming I will be replacing the unit but, is Kohler still offering replacements and if so how would I go about this?

By the way I just wanted to say thanks to Terry for this awesome website. My sister had remodeled here upstairs and was planning on getting a wellworth till I showed her your website. She is very happy with her Cimmeron toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coca-cola Bear

Reaction score
Kohler set it straight

Thanks Terry,

I gave Kohler a call and upon hearing my model number, even before I had a chance to state the problem. The lady responded that my model is under a replacement plan. Basically they will send out a letter authorizing a replacement ie the new version with the simple ingenium flush system. I only have to get it from a local authorized dealer and handle the installation and disposal of the old one. So I guess anybody who has a 81100 model qualifies for a replacement now.

By the way does anybody know how good the replacement model is?
San Raphael
K-3467
One piece Toilet

Thanks, David

JK60

Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. I saw your post just after I replaced my Kohler pressure assisted Rialto toilet with a Toto Ultramax. I followed your example and called Kohler, and they confirmed the replacement program. So I will also be getting a Kohler San Rafael toilet that I can now install in another bathroom. I tried to look up the MAP rating of the San Rafael K-3647 toilet but couldn't find anything for this specific model.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks