NTI Trinity 150 Combination Domestic Hot Water Issue.....

Users who are viewing this thread

MrJones2020

Reaction score
So my domestic hot water (dhw) doesn't work for me. I have heat to my two baseboard water zones....but the combi function of my ti 150 isn't working properly. We bought this house almost 2 yrs ago, and noticed that we had to turn the heat off in order to get uninterrupted dhw during showers/dishes/etc. I chocked this up to water flow/capacity issues, perhaps even a bladder tank issue....but now I'm wondering if that's not the case.

I'm thinking that either my 3 way valve, or 3 way actuator has gone bad in the unit...leaning towards actuator. Anyone familiar with these units that can confirm or correct me?

Even if I turn off both heat zones, the unit doesn't produce dhw. It kicks on when dhw is requested, but shuts off as soon as water temp in the boiler reaches it's max, all the while, none of that hot water is being diverted through the domestic side of the unit.

Help?!?! Thanks in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks