Cyclonic heat question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockycmt

Reaction score
I have a zone for my first floor that does a 3/4" run around the parimiter of the house and up to cast iron radiators via monofow tee. In this order: Bathroom, BR2, BR1(master), LR, DR and Kitchen. The first 2 points get real hot cuase they are early in the cycle. Sweat out the bedrooms when keping the thermostat (In living space) at 65deg. The other living spaces LR DR KIT are not as warm cause they are toward the end of the run. I want to better ballance the one zone. Was thinking of repiping with Pex from a manifold at the boiler. Am I on the right path with this? Is this a compn practice. My basement in unfinished so it should be an easy task. Any pointers?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks