(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Alot, Tom. I put the URL's to some of the sites, and even though, they seem unreasonably high, if you do your homework, they are not. One site said, one in 4 women, and, the other site said, 1 in 3.
    The 2009 FBI statistics reports that (1) the U.S. population in 2009 was about 307,000,000 and (2) excluding statutory rapes and statutory attempted rapes, there were 88,097 reported rapes and attempted rapes in the U.S. in 2009.

If we assume that all victims were female and that one half of the population is female, this would result in 88,097 reported rapes per 153,500,000 females. If my math is right, this is 57.32 rapes/attempted rapes per 100,000 women.

This is based on reported rapes and reported attempted rapes, so an allowance must be made for unreported cases. And Cookies' 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 figures are presumably based on an entire women's lifespan, and not a yearly cycle. At the same time, the figure should be adjusted for women who because of their location, age etc are at a disproportionately greater or lower risk. Perhaps people with better math skills than me can extrapolate better staistics.

I would like to see the methodology used in calculating the 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 numbers.

Another problem is how one defines "attempted rape." If an attempt to have sex with a person who does not consent is voluntarily halted, is it nevertheless an attempted rape? If so, should it be? If so, how many males and females are not guilty of such a charge?

Ah, yes, the holiday spirit, lol. IMAGINE, if he ...really... didn't get his own way, lol.

MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - A Wisconsin man who allegedly attacked a fellow guest at a Thanksgiving Day dinner after she ignored his claim to a specific chair at the dining table has been charged with attempted homicide.

Kendrick Carr, 23, allegedly pulled a foot-long butcher knife on the woman after she refused to stand up from the chair he said he wanted to sit in, according to the criminal complaint filed in Racine County Circuit Court on Monday.

The woman defended herself with a broom and was unharmed, according to the complaint.

When the woman declined to give up the chair, Carr, who is 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds, began to throw things around his girlfriend's Racine apartment, where the dinner took place.

He then ran into the kitchen, grabbed the knife and returned to the dining area where he allegedly tried to slash the woman while Carr's girlfriend ran to a neighbor's apartment and called police.

In addition to attempted homicide, Carr also faces disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and first degree reckless endangerment charges.
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-30-2011 at 01:10 PM.

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

Thats a normal day in Racine, Wisconsin.

If you kept your hands to yourself, and respected another, this wouldn't happen, and they wouldn't need to lie about what they did. If they jail him, maybe, he will learn, how it feels to be "inappropriately" touched.

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—Former NFL great Charles Haley was issued a citation after being accused of slapping a woman on the buttocks during the Dallas Cowboys’ game against the Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving.

A police report said the woman found the contact inappropriate and was offended, and that a third party corroborated her accusation.

Police spokeswoman Tiara Richard said Friday that Haley denies the claim, and he faces a choice of either paying a fine or contesting the matter in court. Richard said the woman works at Cowboys Stadium.

A phone call to Haley from The Associated Press was not immediately returned.

Haley played defensive end and linebacker during 12 seasons in the NFL with San Francisco and Dallas, winning five Super Bowls. He was added to the Cowboys’ Ring of Honor on Nov. 6.
    Last edited by Cookie; 12-03-2011 at 06:22 AM.

Ah, yes, the holiday spirit, lol. IMAGINE, if he ...really... didn't get his own way, lol.

MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - A Wisconsin man who allegedly attacked a fellow guest at a Thanksgiving Day dinner after she ignored his claim to a specific chair at the dining table has been charged with attempted homicide.

Kendrick Carr, 23, allegedly pulled a foot-long butcher knife on the woman after she refused to stand up from the chair he said he wanted to sit in, according to the criminal complaint filed in Racine County Circuit Court on Monday.

The woman defended herself with a broom and was unharmed, according to the complaint.

When the woman declined to give up the chair, Carr, who is 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds, began to throw things around his girlfriend's Racine apartment, where the dinner took place.

He then ran into the kitchen, grabbed the knife and returned to the dining area where he allegedly tried to slash the woman while Carr's girlfriend ran to a neighbor's apartment and called police.

In addition to attempted homicide, Carr also faces disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and first degree reckless endangerment charges.
    Oh how the holidays bring out the best in people.
    [B]No, plumbing ain't rocket science. Unlike rocket science, plumbing requires a license[B]

I'm going to need to retire again to find the time to read all this interesting stuff. The situation is disgusting and something needs to be done for sure about these bastards who destroy lives
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

The numbers are so high in people doing stuff like this yet, unfortunately, there are those who do not realize just how high they truly are, which makes me wonder. It is an interesting era for sure being how much it is coming out of professions in droves which has been documented this has been going on for years, decades. Which leads me to the thought that changes, big changes need to be made for so many, many red flags had been raised yet, so many people look the other way. How shameful. The victims are those who cannot easily protect theirselves, kids and women. Not trying to be funny, but, size does matter. Rapists will not take on someone bigger than they are, or whom they think cannot be controlled, manipulated, frightened, or intimidated. They stalk their prey.

If you read the testimonies of the victims from his grand jury it backs up everything I have been saying.

Sexual Harassment Claims are getting Ridiculous.

A 9 year old boy was suspended from School because he said that his teacher was Pretty.

The teacher had the boy suspended for Sexual Harassment.

That it a little bit much, Don't You think ? Or is it just me ?
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    Sexual Harassment Claims are getting Ridiculous.

A 9 year old boy was suspended from School because he said that his teacher was Pretty.

The teacher had the boy suspended for Sexual Harassment.

That it a little bit much, Don't You think ? Or is it just me ?
    the story:http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/...ment%E2%80%99/

If all he said to his classmate is that "she is cute", then yes, I think it is crazy, but I was not there, and somehow I think he may have used some stronger words suggesting something. I was not there. These days, it seems hormones kick in at an earlier age than they used to.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

You got to understand this kind of behavior of rapists, and those who deem theirselves worthy of saying & doing what they want to others, starts early in life. With all that has been coming out in all walks of life, and all professions, in droves, I would say more controls got to be put in place so this all stops against kids & women.

This demonstrates my point. It is a learned behavior.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A man accusing an ex-Syracuse basketball coach of molesting him as a boy said he himself plans to plead guilty to similar charges of fondling a boy.

Zach Tomaselli, 23, of Lewiston, Maine, is facing charges of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy he met at a day camp where he was serving as a counselor.

Tomaselli told Reuters in an interview on Monday he plans on pleading guilty to the incident.

"I just wanted to come forward and get this off my chest," he said. "I'm really tired of hiding behind lawyers."

Tomaselli is one of three men who have accused Bernie Fine, former long-time assistant basketball coach to Syracuse Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim, of sexual abuse. Fine, who has been fired by the university but not charged with any crime, denies the allegations of abuse.

Police in Maine arrested Tomaselli on April 11 on charges including sexual assault, exposing himself to a child and unlawful sexual touching.

Prosecutors in Maine could not be reached for comment.

Tomaselli said the victim in his case was the younger brother of a friend and he wanted to confess to the allegations because of the "years of pain and anguish" his actions will probably cause the victim.

"If I were able to say something to his family, I'd tell them I'd pray for him," he said. "He needs just as much help, strength and prayer as any sex abuse victim."

Tomaselli has alleged that when he was 13, Bernie Fine shared a Pittsburgh hotel room with him and fondled him and made him watch ****ography.

Tomaselli's account helped spark a federal probe of Fine that has included searches of the former coach's house and office for ****ography, financial records, travel receipts and other evidence, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Tomaselli was asked if admitting to fondling a boy in his own life taints the credibility of his accusations against Fine.

"I dodon'tnt think it has an impact on the police investigation," he said. "I've already spoken to police about my charges and did everything but admit guilt."

Syracuse Police declined to comment on whether or not Tomaselli was forthcoming with authorities about his charges.

Tomaselli said it was sexual abuse from Fine and his now estranged father as a child that blurred the boundaries for him about determining what were appropriate relationships with between adults and children.

"I can't expect Bernie and my father to come forward to admit things if I can't admit things," he said.

Fine and Tomaselli's father could not be reached for comment on Monday.

New York state police told Reuters last week that they had investigated Tomaselli's allegations against his father and no charges were filed.

Tomaselli said he has yet to meet with his attorney to discuss what charges he'll plead guilty to in court. But by pleading guilty and
    Last edited by Cookie; 12-06-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    the story:http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/...ment%E2%80%99/

If all he said to his classmate is that "she is cute", then yes, I think it is crazy, but I was not there, and somehow I think he may have used some stronger words suggesting something. I was not there. These days, it seems hormones kick in at an earlier age than they used to.
    Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...
    Last edited by DonL; 12-06-2011 at 08:58 AM. Reason: OP Error
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

So, in your mind, a 9 year old boy can then, call a teacher or any female, a cunt, right? Where & how, do you think he learned this behavior at? If you say friends, where did the friends learn it at? Their is a root.

And, for your information, calling another, a female, a cunt is indeed, certainly, sexual harrassment. It is a derogatory, aggressive, sexual term.

And, yes, I am sure this young boy did something and, given his age already, his future looks bleak without help.

Do you understand what sexual harassment even is?

Some examples may include but are not limited to the following:
    1. Creating an offensive working or learning environment by repeated written,
    verbal, physical and/or visual contacts with sexual overtones.
    - written forms may include suggestive or obscene letters, notes, invitations;
    - verbal forms may include derogatory comments, slurs, jokes, epithets;
    - physical forms may include assault, unwelcome touching, impeding or
    blocking movements;
    - visual forms may include leering, gestures, display of sexually offensive
    objects, pictures, cartoons or posters.

http://fhdafiles.fhda.edu/downloads/...fSexualHar.pdf
    Last edited by Cookie; 12-06-2011 at 09:09 AM.

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.

And next time a New yorker says F^&% you, Rikers island will be full to the ceiling.

I had a girlfriend who rather enjoyed being called a C&^$ - term of endearment. Put 'my little' before it.

I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

Are you our county prosecutor?

I am being honest with you, maybe, others should be as well.

Everything I have stated here, is the truth and can be documented & learned.