I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
So, in your mind, a 9 year old boy can then, call a teacher or any female, a cunt, right? Where & how, do you think he learned this behavior at? If you say friends, where did the friends learn it at? Their is a root.

And, for your information, calling another, a female, a cunt is indeed, certainly, sexual harrassment. It is a derogatory, aggressive, sexual term.

And, yes, I am sure this young boy did something and, given his age already, his future looks bleak without help.

Do you understand what sexual harassment even is?

Some examples may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Creating an offensive working or learning environment by repeated written,
verbal, physical and/or visual contacts with sexual overtones.
- written forms may include suggestive or obscene letters, notes, invitations;
- verbal forms may include derogatory comments, slurs, jokes, epithets;
- physical forms may include assault, unwelcome touching, impeding or
blocking movements;
- visual forms may include leering, gestures, display of sexually offensive
objects, pictures, cartoons or posters.

http://fhdafiles.fhda.edu/downloads/diversity/Def.ofSexualHar.pdf

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.

And next time a New yorker says F^&% you, Rikers island will be full to the ceiling.

I had a girlfriend who rather enjoyed being called a C&^$ - term of endearment. Put 'my little' before it.

I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

Are you our county prosecutor?

Cookie

Reaction score
I am being honest with you, maybe, others should be as well.

Everything I have stated here, is the truth and can be documented & learned.

Cookie

Reaction score
So, you edited your post to read...IF that was the TRUTH about the substitute teacher, so, my question to you then, is this:

Do you think it is right for the 9 year old boy to call anyone, a female, a teacher, that at all for any reason? Is this what you taught your kids?

Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...

DonL

Reaction score
So Cookie if someone thinks that You are being Sexual Harassed, It is OK for someone else to File a claim on your behalf ?

I Don't think so, unless you ask. If you are an Adult and can think for yourself, You could file your own claim.

Most Girls and Guys like the kind of things that you call Sexual Harassment, They want to signup and get some.

When some one calls me Don Jaun, I ask how do You know ? My Girl is the only one that should know that.

I would never claim that or call that Sexual Harassment, But in your book it is.

My mind is not that shallow.

I better quit typing before someone files a Sexual Harassment Claim, while butting in on another persons business...

DonL

Reaction score
So, you edited your post to read...IF that was the TRUTH about the substitute teacher, so, my question to you then, is this:

Do you think it is right for the 9 year old boy to call anyone, a female, a teacher, that at all for any reason? Is this what you taught your kids?

I Don't think that that is correct. I say it is not Sexual Harassment.

I raised my son to treat people like you want to be treated.

Even if he wants to sign up for Sexual Harassment, That is his business not mine.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.
I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

That cracks me up, lol.

When I get called anything other than Don, I take it as a compliment, and say Thank You.

I think girls that use the 'c' word on each other Should be cuffed and Held at your place for complete inspection.

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't think you are understanding how this all starts Don. If you did, you would see the why to why the school & principal suspended the young boy. The mom needs an attitude adjustment since, she doesn't see a thing wrong with what her boy said or did. She may feel she has to, or needs to say what she is saying due to, either her husband, boyfriend, or some male influence is behind his actions, and hers. The little boy's actions & verbal behavior needs to be addressed now, because the boy deserves a better life ahead of him; he is a child, at least for now. Someday, he won't be. Then, what? His actions now, will only lead to ones bigger & better over time.

Sexual harassment Don, is not just touching someone when you have no right to, but, it is also, verbal. It is not just verbal abuse. No one has the right to use language to verbally attack another, or belittle another, or to sexual harass another, yet, it still happens because some people...do not understand what the difference is between right & wrong.

I wonder.

Last edited:

Pipehacker

Reaction score
The best thing to do with that brat of a kid is to first wash his mouth out with uncut vinegar and then have an eighth grader (or better yet the principal) whip him good and proper. Schoolyard discipline, administered by kids on kids, has a proper place. But no, I probably would not give him the credit of being someone in power who can be called a sexual harasser-he is a punk kid that needs a beating.

Cookie

Reaction score
I would bet he is a chip off the ole' block. It runs in families because even being a bully is a learned behavior.

But, at 9 years old, let's hope the school or some other source can help the kid.

One thing about behavior such as his, it takes mental counseling not physical discipline to set him straight. That will only make it worse.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
The best thing to do with that brat of a kid is to first wash his mouth out with uncut vinegar and then have an eighth grader (or better yet the principal) whip him good and proper. Schoolyard discipline, administered by kids on kids, has a proper place. But no, I probably would not give him the credit of being someone in power who can be called a sexual harasser-he is a punk kid that needs a beating.

Agreed, But Cookie don't believe in whippings.

DonL

Reaction score
Got that straight at least.

We Love You Cookie.

Please don't file a Sexual Harassment claim on me for saying that.

We may not see eye to eye, But I hear exactly where You are coming from.

Could You please send me that Sexual Harassment Application ?

Cookie

Reaction score
Don, it would be nice to be able to help one person understand & change something they need to.

DonL

Reaction score
Don, it would be nice to be able to help one person understand & change something they need to.

I Understand.

Put them before the Judge, Let the Judge dish out the Punishment...

Pipehacker

Reaction score
One thing about behavior such as his, it takes mental counseling not physical discipline to set him straight. That will only make it worse.

"Mental counseling?" For what? Low self-esteem? Failure to thrive? Kumbaya recital? The kid is a brat, nothing more, nothing less. Don't give him more credit or excuses than he deserves.

Cookie

Reaction score
You fix what is broken. A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern generally associated with subjective distress or disability that occurs in an individual, and which is not a part of normal development

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks