I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pipehacker

Reaction score
It is all too easy today for a young girl or woman to accuse a guy for whatever reason she fancies, of rape. Yes, there are real rapes and molestations in the news all the time, then there are woman like Justin Bieber's groupie who claims he is the father of the same child of hers she accused another guy of being the father.

There is so much that goes on that it boggles the mind. I don't think Ballvalve's worker should be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life for all the reasons Ballvalve wrote about. I was not there to see what happened; she could have wiggled it his way, and he was showing appreciation maybe.

The true ones are disgusting acts that should be dealt with swiftly after having been proven true. I'm a guy, and I think castration would be appropriate to a proven rapist, child molester, whatever. But it is just too damn easy to accuse a guy of the crime because of personality problems.

There is no doubt that sexual abuse is devastating. When it occurs it needs to be vigorously prosecuted and punished, and the victims need all the support that we can provide. And everyone also needs to be aware that psychological care is legitimate and effective in helping abuse victims and that there is no stigma in obtaining this care.

At the same time we need to be aware that some use sexual abuse and discrimination to foster there own agenda. A case in point is the Williams' college loose definitions and statistics cited by Cookie. A further example is in yesterday's and today's Wall Street Journal articles describing how certain female administrators at Penn State were trying to obtain control over the football program long before the recent abuse allegations surfaced, indicating that Paterno's ouster was based on an academic power struggle and not concerns over whether he did or did not properly report abuse..

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
What's unbelievable?

Whats unbelievable that in Iowa my guy would have a life still, and in liberal California he is branded and ousted from society.

Second unbelievable are cookies numbers on sex which are kookie, along with her rape definition. Most "polls" are good jokes.

15 for statuatory rape nationwide, and death sentences for VIOLENT rapes. Not including brushing a sluts butt. If so, all men in italy would be dead a week from tomorrow.

Maybe the only thing the Arabs got right was putting women in big baggy sheets. No sluts in thongs high on something at 1AM at a concert! Imagine, like opening a surprise package on your wedding night. Could be almost anything under there.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
What tough is, are the holidays for some. Each year I try to make them less traditional because of my losses. So, this year the kids wanted pizzas, so, I made 6 pizzas instead, with pumpkin pie and southern pecan. I watched my grandson walking now, and saying, "da da." I watched this alone without my husband. We made our turkey hands pictures, and my grandson made his first. I am seeing alot of the "firsts" alone, and that truly, hurts, and no anger can compare to mine, regarding his loss. Sure, I am grateful, I survived all I have in life, countless things, along with many diagnosis of a dreaded illness but, at times, I wonder why. I miss a man who truly had a life worth living.

But, I will be a sport because I always am, happy thanksgiving back.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
You know that you can make a pizza with turkey, gravy, stuffing and all the fixings.

Cookie

Reaction score
Really? Tell me how, if so, I might try it.

I made "frozen" pizzas, lol. I really broke tradition and cheated, too. Red Baron's were on sale, 3.49 a piece, got 2 of those, one was a pepperoni & sausage, one was a buffalo chicken, the other 4 was another kind, can't think of the name, and, all of those was a different kind, too. But, I will tell you what, it felt better to do something like this. I set the table up buffet style, all the pizzas out, sliced by younger son, the pies set out sliced, napkins, pop, etc. The kids loved it, as afterwards from my house they were going to the other grandmom's and getting...more...turkey. It was alot better for me this way. I didn't visualize Tim running me about laughing, with the turkey neck. Don't ask. :)

I made a turkey last year, and my girlfriend was there, and couldn't understand how I could cry holding a turkey neck.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
You do the pizza crust and top it with left over thanksgiving stuff. When it comes out you put the cranberry sauce on cause if you do it in the oven it melts and makes a watery mess. Gravy replaces the pizza sauce and.........you can put cheese on it too.

Cookie

Reaction score
I bet my boys would like that. I will try it and let you know. But, to make a turkey is an emotional event for me, lol, :)

Cookie

Reaction score
Tom, I had a turkey that was pretty much thawed in the bottom of the fridge, it was a " just incase" turkey, I decided to make. I was going to throw it out. Now, instead, you got me to clean it, and put it in the oven, even stuffed. You did the impossible. :)

I started thinking, how much I bet my younger one would love to try a turkey pizza. Now, was this your recipe? Or the wife's? or off the net? Anyhow, I think, it sounds like something they would enjoy.

The turkey neck. I glimpsed at it, winced, and yeah, but, I quickly threw it down the garbage disposal and quickly, found it, that wasn't a great thing to do. But, it came back out as fast as it went in and the proposed "melt down" I thought for sure I would have is okay.

I do emotional cooking, lol. We don't eat much, and when we do, we eat out. :)

Last edited:

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Kinda mine but I'm fairly famous around here for throwing just about anything and everything on a pizza crust. Have fun with it

Cookie

Reaction score
You should do something with it, enter it into a contest or something. I will let you know, lol, what my younger son thinks. The turkey smells really great right now, and the cat is on a vigil by the oven. He is waiting. Not patiently either, he lets out with a scream once in a while. He got another 1.5 hours, I don't know if I will last that long with him.

The Turkey Pizza will be tomorrow. I might, even... make my own crust. Dig that.

Cookie

Reaction score
I got an idea for your pizza, but, I am pm'ing it, lol. You should do something with it.

Cookie

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/libyan-women-demand-support-war-rape-victims-150834912.html

I guess, the rapists, want to see what is under the baggy sheets.

ballval ve;321381 said:
Whats unbelievable that in Iowa my guy would have a life still, and in liberal California he is branded and ousted from society.

Second unbelievable are cookies numbers on sex which are kookie, along with her rape definition. Most "polls" are good jokes.

15 for statuatory rape nationwide, and death sentences for VIOLENT rapes. Not including brushing a sluts butt. If so, all men in italy would be dead a week from tomorrow.

Maybe the only thing the Arabs got right was putting women in big baggy sheets. No sluts in thongs high on something at 1AM at a concert! Imagine, like opening a surprise package on your wedding night. Could be almost anything under there.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Rape in wars is almost a given or a tradition.

And I think terry should have a ankle GPS installed on Ian and comp him a lap-top, so that he might actually use his own forum.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
But, rape in war is done for the same reason, to dominate! To control! same, same...

I wonder what the men were wearing that they mentioned in the article?

Hm, perhaps, a male thong. you think?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks