(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I say - Way to go Judge !!!

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

Every 88 year old woman needs a good German shepherd at bedside.

And the all the remaining nuns are about 100 years old, so they are likely off target.

A brush on a butt or a stroke of the hair is not a violation, especially at a drunken brawl. Your [and local programs] definition is causing a Salem witch hunt in this county. And its statuatory rape if she is 17.99 years old, but not when she is 18. Go figure.

Yep, can't be alittle bit pregnant, can't be alittle bit 18. Either you are or your aren't.

Thank God the Europeans don't fiddle with such primitive nonsense. And what a great move for Roman Polanski for having abandoned this false moral country and fled to France so he could continue making great movies and enjoying willing french girls.

"People grudge Roman Polanski for what they cannot enjoy themselves"

Rape isn't funny, but, it is funny you still have not answered my question I put in front of you, if you thought, what the coach did in the swimming pool with the young boys from Penn State is rape or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I think that the Coach needed to be castrated long before now, If he is guilty.

I think that Call Girls of Legal age should be as easy as ordering a Pizza. Tax or collect a Fee for the service.

It should not be a crime to call and order a Pizza Pie with no Cheese Please...
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Rape isn't funny, but, it is funny you still have not answered my question I put in front of you, if you thought, what the coach did in the swimming pool with the young boys from Penn State is rape or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF

This is the grand jurys list of offenses. It involves little to nothing about touching a butt in a pool. It was a person in a position of authority abusing it and utilizing developmentally disabled kids for serious sexual activity. At least he was not violent, and was just testing for victims that would submit.

Kids can shower at home, remove all school showers or make them entirely seperate and private. The school systems should all be indicted for child abuse, making them display their genitals to a crowd of 20% morons. Absurd.

He IS a rapist, and will never see daylight.

But my guy is lonely and the sluts parents should be jailed. Then she can get a job in a LEGAL whorehouse and make 100 bucks an hour after taxes. Only thing she'll ever learn to do well anyway.

And the age for statuatory rape needs to go down to about 16. Pick up a 'girls' magazine and find out why.

It should not be a crime to call and order a Pizza Pie with no Cheese Please...
    I'll take a small pizza with blonde hair and extra long legs. Hold the garlic. Brie cheese on the side with wine.
    Last edited by ballvalve; 11-22-2011 at 11:12 AM.

The guy was lonely? LOL... there are lots of lonely men or women in this world, who does not go out and touch a few butts for satisfaction. He should had met a woman his age and met on mutual terms, but, I guess, he had to have them illegally young. That is not loneliness, that is perversion.

And, he raped doing so. Just curious, did he learn his lesson and not do it again? Usually, 9 x's out of 10, they will. Repeat offenders.

I don't think you quite understand, at all, about the mind of a rapist, or what you are referring to, as child molestation. The way a person dresses, no matter who, what age, what sex doesn't matter, the person can be completely undressed as in a shower, it doesn't matter...

that is not what invites the crime. Doing away with mass showers in the school system in order to deter a rapist, molestation, is not going to do a thing. The problem lies in the mind of the person.

It is a crime of control, rage, anger, having very little to do with sex. The person could be wearing a snow suit, it isn't going to matter.

They are looking for something that you cannot see. A person they think they can dominate, and control. Alot of things are lost for the victim because it is a very serious and confusing crime because it involves so much.

But, I can assure you this much, your friend's loneliness had nothing to do with it. It was much deeper and demented that than, and if were to ever be honest with you, you would find, he did much much more than what he had claimed to.
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-22-2011 at 11:54 AM.

can't be a little bit 18. Either you are or your aren't.
    There are some interesting philosophical issues to consider. Why should a consensual sex act in California between a 50 year old and a 17 year old be a crime when the same act in Iowa (where the age of consent is 16) would just be an old man getting lucky? And how can we brand the California one of these 50 year olds a child molester/rapist when the same act was done by both? And what about same sex "relationships?" Is a 50 year old man who has a sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy held to the same standards as a 50 year old man who has sex with a 16 year old girl? Should he be? What are society's rights to declare things moral or immoral? And who gets to decide? For example, should the military have the power to determine on its own that an American citizen in a foreign country is a terrorist who can be assassinated? What are the limits? Where's Ian when we need him?

It sounds like you are questioning the legal system, each state is different I do believe in what you are asking. The legal system can determine what is a crime, and what is not, but, I think, most people know, what is already right and what is wrong, and in essence, do not really the need the legal system to state what is and what isn't. But for those, who do not know the difference between right and wrong, I guess the govn will make those determinations.

But for those, who do not know the difference between right and wrong, I guess the govn will make those determinations.
    It's a lot more complicated than that, don't you think? How can a person be considered "wrong/immoral" in one state but "right/moral" in another state? And if the military can determine that an American citizen in Afghanistan is a terrorist who can and should be killed on sight, why can't the FBI make the same determination regarding an American citizen in the United States? Wait, nevermind, they did at Ruby Ridge. . .

What do you think should be changed?

If interested to learn,
    this is on target,
    http://www2.rwu.edu/studentlife/stud.../rapemyths.htm
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-22-2011 at 07:59 PM.

What do you think should be changed?

If interested to learn,
    this is on target,
    http://www2.rwu.edu/studentlife/stud.../rapemyths.htm
    Are 1 in 4 college students the victim of rape? I doubt it. 1 in 4 may have second thoughts after they sober up, but that's different.

My questions are more rhetorical than substantive and were intended to support my belief that legislating morality is doomed to fail and that we are living far closer to a dictatorship than people may realize. Perhaps the worst example of this is the Supreme Court's Korematsu decision, in which the highest court in this country ruled that it was permissable for the American military to place American citizens of Japanes descent in American concentration camps during World War II. If the same issue were to come up today, I bet that it would be decided in the same way.

What would I change? For starters the age of consent should be lowered to at least 15 because of the number of people who are sexually active at that age.

http://rapecrisis.org/index.html

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html#Age

http://rapecrisis.org/rape_facts.htm
    (50 X's) before caught.

Percent of population having had first intercourse, by age
    Males Females
    25% by age 15 26% by age 15
    37% by age 16 40% by age 16
    46% by age 17 49% by age 17
    62% by age 18 70% by age 18
    69% by age 19
    77% by age 19
    85% by age 20-21 81% by age 20-21
    89% by age 22-24 92% by age 22-24

Average age of first intercourse, by gender
    Males Females
    16.9 17.4
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-23-2011 at 07:40 AM.

(50 X's) before caught.

Males Females
    69% by age 19
    77% by age 19
    85% by age 20-21 81% by age 20-21
    89% by age 22-24 92% by age 22-24
    It is all too easy today for a young girl or woman to accuse a guy for whatever reason she fancies, of rape. Yes, there are real rapes and molestations in the news all the time, then there are woman like Justin Bieber's groupie who claims he is the father of the same child of hers she accused another guy of being the father.

There is so much that goes on that it boggles the mind. I don't think Ballvalve's worker should be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life for all the reasons Ballvalve wrote about. I was not there to see what happened; she could have wiggled it his way, and he was showing appreciation maybe.

The true ones are disgusting acts that should be dealt with swiftly after having been proven true. I'm a guy, and I think castration would be appropriate to a proven rapist, child molester, whatever. But it is just too damn easy to accuse a guy of the crime because of personality problems.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

(50 X's) before caught.

Males Females