Back to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
I am going back to school,to get an associate degree of applied science/IT.I will be learning network systems
administration,hardware/software applications.I will start 12/05/2011.This might keep me from throwing the
computer out the window when goofs up.Looking forward to it.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Way to Go You.

I hope your schooling pays off.

It least you will get a good price thru the school for software.

Keep up the good work.

DonL

SARNashville

Reaction score
There's some good money in being a sysadmin, Especially if you land a job with a bigger company. But I'm sure you already know this lol

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
Started school last week and it is pretty cool, even though I am the oldest student the rest of the class are great.
The instructor is good.This first part is just prelim, can`t wait to get to the good stuff!

Cookie

Reaction score
Clay, that is great news, and don't even think about being the oldest student as something other than positive to all the other kids in that classroom! You are setting a great example for them. That is priceless to them. Enjoy this time, I always loved school. I am still taking online classes for home inspecting. I don't care how old I am, makes no difference. You are going to do well. :)

Brandon124

Reaction score
I am going back to school,to get an associate degree of applied science/IT.I will be learning network systems
administration,hardware/software applications.I will start 12/05/2011.This might keep me from throwing the
computer out the window when goofs up.Looking forward to it.

And you should look forward to it! Upon completing one semester for your degree route. you'll possess useful skills. Not only will you be able to help yourself remedy technical issues, but assist others as well. Ultimately, you'll end up with a great job. Good luck.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
And you should look forward to it! Upon completing one semester for your degree route. you'll possess useful skills. Not only will you be able to help yourself remedy technical issues, but assist others as well. Ultimately, you'll end up with a great job. Good luck.
One more year to go and its working great!

aquadood

Reaction score
Hey! Same here, I have about 1 year left till i get my A.A.S. in Computer Networking. Its been fun and boring at times since most of the classes are mandatory to take online, so its self taught most of the time.

I do promise you though, no matter how much you learn or what you do you'll always have those moments where you still want to throw the computer out the window... Computers do not like to cooperate all the time!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks