Occupy Oakland calls for strike

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
And so they should after it seems your heavy handed police may have hit a vet on the head with a tear gas cannister.

Tear gas? Against American civilians?

Who's training these guys? It's a national disgrace.

You should all be ashamed.

My advice is to hire police who can handle themselves. Not ones that have to use weapons against unarmed civilians just to protect themselves!

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
"...nobody goes to work, nobody goes to school — we shut the city down," organizer Cat Brooks said. "The only thing they seem to care about is money, and they don't understand that it's our money they need. We don't need them; they need us."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/site/newspaper/news/sc-nw-occupy-1028-20111028,0,3902173.story
Yesterday I heard the city of L.A. has turned off its red-light cameras because the contract with the camera vendor is aimed more toward revenue that safety ...

So, maybe everyone should just go to L.A.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Yesterday I heard the city of L.A. has turned off its red-light cameras because the contract with the camera vendor is aimed more toward revenue that safety ...

So, maybe everyone should just go to L.A.

They did the very same thing in Houston.

The Mayor added a "Fee" to all property owners to cover the loss in revenue.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
They did the very same thing in Houston.

The Mayor added a "Fee" to all property owners to cover the loss in revenue.
lets all go back to England and live for free.:D I'm sure Ian pays his Brittish taxes while he works here. He can thusly support us. And we can riot and defecate in the streets without fear from the police beating us.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
And so they should after it seems your heavy handed police may have hit a vet on the head with a tear gas cannister.
Tear gas?
Against American civilians?

Who's training these guys? It's a national disgrace

Guns arent enough for you? Now you want to take out tear gas away? Then limit the length of fingernails?

How about Rodney King that has the societal value of a rabid fox or house fly or a west nile mosquito? He got beat by the cops in an ol' English manner and this fine role model caused his buds to burn down 1/8 of Los Angeles. And beat and kill a lot of REAL human beings.

You should all be ashamed.

My advice is to hire police who can handle themselves. Not ones that have to use weapons against unarmed civilians just to protect themselves![/QUOTE
]

Can they keep their batons, or shall we give them candy to pacify the crack addicts?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks