Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm willing to speak for a fee too.
And it doesn't matter where it is. I figure I can make friends anywhere I go. I think my standard fee should be $2,000 plus plane fare.
I don't know about running for congress though. I'm having way too much fun now. It would cut into my hiking, skiing and softball time.

My nephew ran for congress last time in Washington State.
It's easy to do. Just register for it. It did give him a platform for his ideas.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The guy's not even a licensed plumber.​

That's the beauty of it. Since he's not qualified to do anything, he can talk about anything.

I need a gig like that. $2000 and I'll come to your town and talk about fishing. I love to fish.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I talk 5 and a half hours a day and don't get anywhere near that.​

Nobody going to pay a real plumber that much to talk. They don't even like paying us that much to "do" the plumbing.

But if you don't like fishing topics, I could come up with something for that amount.
It's like a donation right? I'm with Tom Sawyer, please donate.

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
Yes, it's a good gig to be sure. But because a person can't get a plumbing license doesn't mean they couldn't get one if they tried. And what's with all the government regulation on that anyway? It makes more sense to be making laws. Free thinking is what's needed. That and making laws we can all live with.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
No, calling yourself a plumber when you are not is already reason enough not to vote for you. Shows character weakness I'm afraid. Perhaps you should change your tag line to Joe the opportunist.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
I was attempting to be slightly more delicate but I since he is a candidate I suppose that makes him an open target also. I am trying to remember the last politician that I truly admired was. I'm still thinking

Cookie

Reaction score
Nixon? :)

Terry, I LOVE that new picture!

terry_1734.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BizzyBeePlumbing

Reaction score
whats BS is this guy said he was a plumber, etc etc etc, he isnt even a licensed plumber, he "dabled" in the trade. no respect from me. he is just a poser!

Didnt he have tax issues also? Like, not paying them? Guess he will make a great politician then. When the media was running with the "Joe The Plumber" deal, I got so sick and tired people asking me if I was "Joe The Plumber"

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I should print that out and frame it, lol. You do look good, very handsome. :)
Can I have your TOTO jacket? lol.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I should print that out and frame it, lol. You do look good, very handsome. :)
Can I have your TOTO jacket? lol.
That flattery and 50 bucks should do it. but look closely: that logo under the pocket zipper looks too much like Ian's Corner to suit me!

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
YIKES! You're right. Okay, you are still very handsome terry, but...got to pass on that coat, lol. that's scary ;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks