Tons of Debris coming to the US

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Terry is closer.

But you do need a new puter Cookie.

Without sound, you're missing tons of laughs.

Cookie

Reaction score
You're back! I will get my son to fix it before his youngest gets to college. :) Until, then, it is crap. But, that is okay, I can still see things, lol.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
You're back! I will get my son to fix it before his youngest gets to college. :) Until, then, it is crap. But, that is okay, I can still see things, lol.
Just got back from BJ's club; they have computers starting at about 300 bucks without a monitor. Costco too has those in the clubs

Cookie

Reaction score
I was at Sam's today looking at laptops! But, I love this one, and it just needs to be tweaked. :) As long as I canstill see Ian's shirt, life is good, and, it doen'tmatter if thekeys stick, the sound doesn't work, can't download or open, those are small matters. :) I got bigger fish to fry.

My girlfriend Debbie, was over the other nite and wanted to check her email from my laptop. She said, "what is this?" Where's the keys? Which is the N? How can I open this attachment? After about 15 minutes, she said the wisest thing i ever heard anyone say, " you got alot of patience! I would throw this across the room."

Been there, done it. :) I warned her not to break my laptop, I make money from this piece of crap. lol. Just NOT enough to buy a new one ;)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks