Buderus Logano G115 boiler showing "burner error"

Users who are viewing this thread

Pickngrin

Reaction score
We've got a Buderus G115 that was installed shortly before we moved in a few months ago. My wife noticed this evening that we lost hot water and when I checked the boiler, the display showed 'burner error' and the [incorrect] time was flashing. As per the manual, I pressed the reset button, but that did nothing. I put in a call to the tech that has serviced this house in the past and he suggested that I shut it off for 5 minutes and then try again, and told me to call him back then. I left him voice mail, but I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to manually run hot water in the meantime (it's Sunday evening and I'm not expecting a call back at this point). The owner's manual seems to be pretty vague about these error codes. I also switched it to manual mode, as per the manual, but I'm not sure what that does.
Anything I should check for?

Thanks

Pickngrin

Reaction score
Update: I realized that there is an additional reset button at the bottom of the boiler. Pressing THAT one (as opposed to the small green reset button under a cap below the display) got me up and running again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks