(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Proper settings Enertrol

Hybrid View

Default Proper settings Enertrol

Hello,

Could any of you help me with setting this thing (outdoor reset) up properly? People on this site were a real good help last time I had questions, and I thank all of you for your time.

I would need to know which model you have or a photo
    [B]No, plumbing ain't rocket science. Unlike rocket science, plumbing requires a license[B]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I had tried to upload one earlier, but I think it was too large. This should work.

Set the slide switch to mod and turn the dial to 160 to start. You're up here in Maine with me so, when it gets damn cold out, if the house won't heat, turn the dial up 20 degrees until it will. You can also try going lower if the house is heating ok. The dial is what sets the temperature differential between outside temp and boiler supply temp, adjusted for degree days. I found that 160 to 180 seems to work pretty good around here.
    [B]No, plumbing ain't rocket science. Unlike rocket science, plumbing requires a license[B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Set the slide switch to mod and turn the dial to 160 to start. You're up here in Maine with me so, when it gets damn cold out, if the house won't heat, turn the dial up 20 degrees until it will. You can also try going lower if the house is heating ok. The dial is what sets the temperature differential between outside temp and boiler supply temp, adjusted for degree days. I found that 160 to 180 seems to work pretty good around here.

Done and done, thanks so much. Hopefully we'll see some savings now that this thing is actually doing its job.