What's the best performing toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Don

Reaction score
Ok..I've pretty much decided to yank out that %$#@& Champion toilet..I like the height and elongated bowl....can anyone recommend one in that price range? Terry recommended a "Toto Drake" I believe it was.. months back, but I (thought) I would be ok with the Champion I had bought because it did have the improved? flush seal..yeah right.....any suggestions?..anyone second the "Drake" ?...gotta go..I hear the water running again.....Don

Achutch

Reaction score
Go with the Drake

I installed the Toto Drake ADA height toilet and would recommend it to anybody without hesitation, because it WORKS, stays clean, and is trouble free.

Matt

Don

Reaction score
Thanks!!..another thumbs up for the Toto Drake..the reviews are glowing also..sounds like I'm going to be a proud and confident "Drake" man ..you really have to live with a disfunctional toilet to feel this way..people will ask. " why is he so happy and upbeat?".."he just switched to a "Toto"".. they will say...and I don't even have one yet..Now I just need to find a dealer in the High Point, N.C. area. Like I said, I like the elongated bowl..does the ADA specification model only relate to a higher bowl height?..is it, AS calls it a "right heigth" toilet and for Toto it's the ADA model?...Don

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Right height is 16-1/8" high bowl

The Toto ADA is 16-1/2" which comes in their Drake CST744SL and the Ultramax MS854114SL

Toto 16-1/8" right height toilets would be their
Dalton CST734F
Dartmouth CST754SF
Clayton CST784SF
Plymouth MS924154F

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks