WOW, what a movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Okay, here is another good movie, a little offbeat, but, good, American Splendor. The life of Harvey Pekar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
Or, here is another, but, warning, it is a chick flick, named, PS. I love you...

Cookie

Reaction score
This movie won't be for everyone, but, it is a brillant movie, with some bad reviews because I think, it is not a one-size fits all movie, but, if it fits, & if you can relate to something in it, as I did, you will think it is brillant and worth watching, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close with Thomas Horn, Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock.

Cookie

Reaction score
Yes, I saw that... and I did cry, boy did I cry. Great movie. I liked him in the Rockford Files.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Chad, did you ever see, Hearts in Atlantis? Yikes, if you hadn't try to catch it. I didn't see it from the start so, I do not know who are what the " low" men are, or supposed to be, so, will have to read the book, by Stephen King. Love, Stephen King by the way. What a movie. I should be working. :)

Cookie

Reaction score
My Cousin Vinny, boy, that movie is just too funny! Such great acting. I love... this one part where, he stomps his feet imitating his girlfriend, saying, about her biological clock, lol. Also, the part where he comes into court to please the judge, wearing what looks like a monkey grinders suit for a circus.

Last edited:

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
Chad, did you ever see, Hearts in Atlantis? Yikes, if you hadn't try to catch it. I didn't see it from the start so, I do not know who are what the " low" men are, or supposed to be, so, will have to read the book, by Stephen King. Love, Stephen King by the way. What a movie. I should be working. :)

are you asking me, cookie? if so, i don't remember seeing that one. I will have to see if i can get it on netflix :)

Cookie

Reaction score
I would like to read the book, I met King once, really neat guy. That movie is pretty good. I put the pics on the wrong thread, LOL, I was showing you what 108, and 118 looks like on a 5'3 gal. Wasn't he handsome? :)

I never leave pics on long, lol.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Funny movie to see, Three Stooges, good for those who need to laugh, or The Iron Lady, I think, it was called, for those who need to develop a backbone.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I can't remember if I mentioned this movie before or not, but, Mr. Popper's Penguins, boy, it is pretty funny. I laughed and cried at the end when the Captain was able to fly. Great movie especially, for the kids, and those who are a kid at heart. Jim Carrey is great in it.

Cookie

Reaction score
Okay, who is watching the Mini-series of the Hatfields & The McCoys? Dunbar is I bet, :) I think, it is mostly, located in Virginia & Kentucky.

This did get some pretty good reviews. I got to admit, it is hard to keep track of who is a Hatfield and who is a McCoy at times.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Okay, who is watching the Mini-series of the Hatfields & The McCoys? Dunbar is I bet, :) I think, it is mostly, located in Virginia & Kentucky.

This did get some pretty good reviews. I got to admit, it is hard to keep track of who is a Hatfield and who is a McCoy at times.

Cookie, that's because they're all intermarried these days

Cookie

Reaction score
I fell asleep and now, I have no idea how it ended, I hate that! :) Now, I will have to wait on it to come back on, again, to see if he marries Rosanna...

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
At least no one has put a Brad Pitt movie in here.

I was building a big backyard and concrete spa in Hollywood, and Brad Pit was my hoddie and hole digger for a few weeks - was my brothers houseboy. [better not go there] Never met such a slow going phony in my life. Just wish I could find the pictures with him and a shovel. I doubt he's using his shovel except to move his gold eagles in the basement now.

Cookie

Reaction score
What a feud! I am shocked both families are not wiped out. I missed the beginning so I have no idea what really started it or who. Does anyone know?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks