(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WOW, what a movie!

Yes, I saw that... and I did cry, boy did I cry. Great movie. I liked him in the Rockford Files.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-15-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Chad, did you ever see, Hearts in Atlantis? Yikes, if you hadn't try to catch it. I didn't see it from the start so, I do not know who are what the " low" men are, or supposed to be, so, will have to read the book, by Stephen King. Love, Stephen King by the way. What a movie. I should be working.

My Cousin Vinny, boy, that movie is just too funny! Such great acting. I love... this one part where, he stomps his feet imitating his girlfriend, saying, about her biological clock, lol. Also, the part where he comes into court to please the judge, wearing what looks like a monkey grinders suit for a circus.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-22-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Chad, did you ever see, Hearts in Atlantis? Yikes, if you hadn't try to catch it. I didn't see it from the start so, I do not know who are what the " low" men are, or supposed to be, so, will have to read the book, by Stephen King. Love, Stephen King by the way. What a movie. I should be working.
    are you asking me, cookie? if so, i don't remember seeing that one. I will have to see if i can get it on netflix

I would like to read the book, I met King once, really neat guy. That movie is pretty good. I put the pics on the wrong thread, LOL, I was showing you what 108, and 118 looks like on a 5'3 gal. Wasn't he handsome?

I never leave pics on long, lol.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-22-2012 at 07:08 PM.

"whistle" Yep, she looks about your size there.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-29-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Funny movie to see, Three Stooges, good for those who need to laugh, or The Iron Lady, I think, it was called, for those who need to develop a backbone.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-29-2012 at 07:43 PM.

I can't remember if I mentioned this movie before or not, but, Mr. Popper's Penguins, boy, it is pretty funny. I laughed and cried at the end when the Captain was able to fly. Great movie especially, for the kids, and those who are a kid at heart. Jim Carrey is great in it.

Okay, who is watching the Mini-series of the Hatfields & The McCoys? Dunbar is I bet, I think, it is mostly, located in Virginia & Kentucky.

This did get some pretty good reviews. I got to admit, it is hard to keep track of who is a Hatfield and who is a McCoy at times.
    Last edited by Terry; 06-07-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added tv link

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Okay, who is watching the Mini-series of the Hatfields & The McCoys? Dunbar is I bet, I think, it is mostly, located in Virginia & Kentucky.

This did get some pretty good reviews. I got to admit, it is hard to keep track of who is a Hatfield and who is a McCoy at times.
    Cookie, that's because they're all intermarried these days
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

I fell asleep and now, I have no idea how it ended, I hate that! Now, I will have to wait on it to come back on, again, to see if he marries Rosanna...

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Keven Costner will be in the movie version. Hatfields and McCoys. How is the mini-series doing?
    Last edited by Terry; 06-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

At least no one has put a Brad Pitt movie in here.

I was building a big backyard and concrete spa in Hollywood, and Brad Pit was my hoddie and hole digger for a few weeks - was my brothers houseboy. [better not go there] Never met such a slow going phony in my life. Just wish I could find the pictures with him and a shovel. I doubt he's using his shovel except to move his gold eagles in the basement now.

What a feud! I am shocked both families are not wiped out. I missed the beginning so I have no idea what really started it or who. Does anyone know?