Silent Heart attacks & four things that happen right before, could save your life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, that is good. What amazed me was this. He was a heart doctor who missed the symptoms. I know, with my husband, we were driving down the interstate and he said, " my shoulder hurts" we didn't think anything of it. We didn't think anything of it, when it moved down his arm into his wrist. He said, " I think I am getting what you got" I had carpal tunnel in my one wrist. He thought he pulled a " muscle" just like the doc on the video said.

Later, he asked, " do you think drinking too much water can cause your stomach and chest to hurt?" We were drinking more water because I unfortunately, very unfortunately, if anyone has ever had one, I get kidney stones, so, I bought more bottled water, which he was drinking. Again, we didn't think anything.

He had a sandwich, and got indigestion. We thought, oh, it is nothing.

We were sitting in the livingroom that night, I had Lobar Pneumonia when he looked over at me, saying, " can I catch your pneumonia?" I remembered asking the doctor over and over, if I was, for I would had moved myself out onto a rock, if that was the case.

All in all. We missed it all. We summed it all up to " it is nothing."

He died that night. He was 49. He wasn't a doctor like the one on the video, he was an electrical engineer.

It is so simple to miss the symptoms. To misunderstand them. To misread those cholestrol readings. To not remember the last time, you had a check up with a BP reading.

It all is so simple to not see.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Well..........I've heard your story, and the doctor's story now, and frankly it's scary. There have been a few times when I got up and crushed an asprin under my tongue and never told anyone. And most of the time lately, at least at night, there would be nobody to tell anyway.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Yes, it is. But, it is reality, and it happens. If you bury your head in the sand, you will lose it. Nothing wrong with taking a low-dosage bayer, if you ask your doctor. I bet my husband wished he did.

If you don't want it here, you are more than welcomed to remove it, I have no problem with that, I just hope someone will read it and it might help.

I always have bob and thomas. :)

I have it on my site, too.

Wellness is not always about getting your flu shot. I was just reading about how bad the flu can be! I am still NOT getting a flu shot though... no siree bob, not this gal.

It all comes down to prevention. Like the doc said.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I don't want you to remove it. Golly, it just that sometimes a guy has pains around the chest area sometimes, and then you hear what happens, and you feel like you may be ignoring something very serious.
I'm a guy, and not too smart about some health issues.

Cookie

Reaction score
More than not, it is and will be nothing ever to worry about. But, both men & women, just got to be aware of things. Awareness, just to be aware. It can save so many lives. Like I said, more than not, it will never be anything to worry about.

I truly don't want to see anyone get hurt like me. I really don't. I mean that with everything I got. I really care about people.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I'm with Terry. Men get aches and pains. In the chest area. All over.

It's just part of life. It copuld be serious. But more often it is not.

I've come to the conlusion that the best thing to do is get your check-ups and not worry too much about it.

Cookie

Reaction score
You were given permission to "read" it, and "BANNED" from posting anything in Wellness, computer, and Lawn. Those are mine. :) and, I do have mod controls.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I had a heart attack and nearly died in '99 after eating two of the best chili dogs I had ever had, but the paramedics my wife had called for me did not believe I was having one because chest pain was my only symptom.

Grapefruit pectin helps keep arteries clear for me now, and I have certainly stopped eating chili dogs!

I have no idea what happens if you click the button at the end of that video, but that doctor does seem to be offering some excellent advice ... and I needed the reminders.

Thank you, Cookie!

And of all people, plumbers should understand the need for clear-flowing plumbing!

Keep the pipes clear, folks. Sticky garbage sticks, and hearts die when their supply lines clog.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks