A dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Ah, I don't agree with that diagnosis, lol. I think mine is more accurate, but, like I said, I could be wrong. We need an expert here.

I had a dream, and woke up startled! I was talking to my old boyfriend from before I got married. YIKES.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Everybody is entitled to a safety net if enough people want them.

That's why we each have a vote.

In Europe, we call that democracy.

Would you like to learn a little more about democracy?

We can discuss it over in the Corner.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Everybody is entitled to a safety net if enough people want them.

That's why we each have a vote.

In Europe, we call that democracy.

Would you like to learn a little more about democracy?

We can discuss it over in the Corner.

I will come back as soon as I am banned. I am still pouting.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
You were double-banned LOTW.

That's the same as Cookie and Bob got, but the difference is if you so much as even look at the Corner then a light flashes.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Sheez, I go to work for 10 hours and come back to such disharmony and chaos!

I hope you are in your corner now Ian. There is a time-out chair over there. Use it!

Cookie

Reaction score
LOTW and Bob, I thought you 2 were minding the store! You let Ian in! Look at the mess he made. :) now someone has to clean it up.

Cookie

Reaction score
I thought I would get some nice comments on my dream. I got nothing!

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Sheez, I go to work for 10 hours and come back to such disharmony and chaos!

I hope you are in your corner now Ian. There is a time-out chair over there. Use it!

and use that wizard's hat. it should fit quite well.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
We're having some great discussions over there.

It's warm and snug in the corner.

A log fire is burning. There are tiger-skins on the floor, horns on the walls; and a writing-table against the wall opposite the fireplace.

Bob and Cookie popped out for a minute but they'll be back.

They're needed to defend the dream.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
We're having some great discussions over there.

It's warm and snug in the corner.

A log fire is burning. There are tiger-skins on the floor, horns on the walls; and a writing-table against the wall opposite the fireplace.

Bob and Cookie popped out for a minute but they'll be back.

They're needed to defend the dream.

snug as a bug in a rug?

nighty nite; sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite

Cookie

Reaction score
I never quite understood those things said to kids at nite... scary things, lol. Like, Mr. Sandman is coming, Don't let the bedbugs bite, I can't think of all of them at the moment but, I know their are alot. :) You wonder why you kids don't want to sleep, eh.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I never quite understood those things said to kids at nite... scary things, lol. Like, Mr. Sandman is coming, Don't let the bedbugs bite, I can't think of all of them at the moment but, I know their are alot. :) You wonder why you kids don't want to sleep, eh.
and let us not forget ashes ashes, all fall down! wow, that must have been a tough one in those days :-((

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_a_Ring_o'_Roses

Cookie

Reaction score
Okay, Bob, now listen to this.

I was dreaming last night or at 4 am, here, that I was trying to fix my car. I have noticed that in my dreams I am fixing things alot. So, in it, I got these wires torn off, I can still see the red connectors a few gator clips, and a clip or a fastener which I don't know the name of, in other words I had no idea what I was doing. lol. I knew this, too in my dream. But, there was this consistent beeping which I was trying to fix or get rid of. Next, my kids showed up. Together the 3 of us, are trying to fix this, and not one of us, are mechanics. I was getting frustrated because this sound was annoying me. Finally, I shut the hood, ( which I used to call my "lid" and make my husband laugh) and, figured, this is something I would have to live with. I accepted defeat in my dream, until, I woke up, and realized it was honestly, Bob, the alarm beeping and beeping, and beeping... It was set for 4:30, but, he blasted thing went off early. It must had beeped for 20 minutes. Which is kind of neat, to know, that I actually timed his dream. I tried for 20 minutes to fix my car. I told you, even when sleeping, I am working. :)

Cookie

Reaction score
Did you notice my T key doesn't function at times. Like this, wait, that worked, so did that. Let me try again. Now, it is working. :) ttttttt, yep, it is working.

Thought I would have to fix it tonite. lol put that on my Sleep fix it list.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Did you notice my T key doesn't function at times. Like this, wait, that worked, so did that. Let me try again. Now, it is working. :) ttttttt, yep, it is working.

Thought I would have to fix it tonite. lol put that on my Sleep fix it list.

Sometimes that's the only time you can get anything done. the T's are coming in nice and clear. did no notice them missing. I often put a space in where it does no belong, like "th e". Who has time to criticize everything , other than in the "Corner?

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
And there was me thinking Americans liked picking up on the details.

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, this is funny. I had this dream and, I woke up wanting a cup of coffee and was laughing.

The plumbers will love this.

In my dream, I converted my water heater to a huge coffee perculator! The TP value had this little lever on it, that dispensed the coffee, and the top of it, opened like a lid where I put the grinds. lol.

I was getting a cup and realized my cup wasn't going to be big enough, no wonder, so, I was yelling for my son & he brought me a tea kettle. This huge tea kettle.

Now, talk about dumb Bob, lol. But, I woke up laughing, I loved that dream. :) Plus, I could smell the coffee in it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks