Rough in with Toto Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Ezaction

Reaction score
Hi guys. Anyone have experience installing a Toto Eco Supreme? I have a 10 1/2 rough in and wondering if there is enough room with this toilet.
The Eco Supreme has a 12" rough in. I know there is some room with the Toto's, but is this pushing it?

Thanks,
Ez

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
You might want to check out one of the Toto toilets that use the Unifit adapter. You'd definitely be able to fit one of them and have an excellent toilet as well. FYI, Toto is the only company that has this option. There are some 10" rough-in toilets available, but the selection is limited.

Ezaction

Reaction score
Does this unifit adapter come with the Toto toilets that accept it, or is this a separate purchase?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Unifit only fits 3 models. These toilets require an adapter and do not install like other toilets. These come standard with a 12" adapter. The 10" and 14" adapters cost an additional $50 and there is no credit for the 12". On the positive side, these are very well received toilets and will last for longer than most of us. Once installed, they appear like any other toilet. I should point out that I believe Toto makes a 10" Drake. I know they did at one time. Worth checking on. This would be quite a bit less expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

JerryR

Reaction score
Hi guys. Anyone have experience installing a Toto Eco Supreme? I have a 10 1/2 rough in and wondering if there is enough room with this toilet.
The Eco Supreme has a 12" rough in. I know there is some room with the Toto's, but is this pushing it?

Thanks,
Ez

You could always install a 10" rough in Drake. That is what I did and i have been very happy with it.
CST744SF.10. (1.6 gal )
CST744EF.10. (1.28 gal)

It comes in either 1.6 gal or 1.28 gal version.

Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks