(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Question

  1. #1

    Default Question

    I am trying to send through the pictures thing pictures using email and when I do, it comes up large, with no send button. Can anyone tell me what is wrong. Not that it matters much.

  2. #2
    Consultant cwhyu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati OH
    Posts
    1,330

    Default

    You can go to photobucket and resize the picture,or depending on what software you have like picture manager can resize your pictures to fit.
    Hope this helps.
    Clay

  3. #3
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I am trying to send through the pictures thing pictures using email and when I do, it comes up large, with no send button. Can anyone tell me what is wrong. Not that it matters much.
    Cookie, first of all, what email program are you using?

    And then, you are just trying to email the picture to another person? Sometimes the picture will appear huge in a preview of your email at the receiver's end (if preview is set), but then when the email is opened, it will be resized automatically to fit the entire picture on the screen.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  4. #4

    Default

    Outlook? I think. Thank you Clay. Thank you Bob. I will wait on my son and he can fix this, lol. I sent him pictures of his son and his look huge in them.

  5. #5
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Outlook? I think. Thank you Clay. Thank you Bob. I will wait on my son and he can fix this, lol. I sent him pictures of his son and his look huge in them.
    here too! more 222's aas post was 2 short
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  6. #6

    Default

    Well, son is so busy with his new baby, I can't pester him. He has 3 kids now, and he looks beat most of the time, geez, I wonder why... But, he is a good kid, a good son. When he has time he will come over and fix this laptop of mine. It would be nice to have sound, lol, but, then, we can't have everything in life, now can we? I got a coffee, a bottle of coke, and had an ice cream cone from McDonalds, hey, I call that good. The laptop fires up, doesn't delete anything, sure, I can't send anything, I can't download anything, I can't play anything, but, it is only for WORK.

    I might be waiting until, the youngest is in college but, I am a patient woman.

  7. #7
    Senior Robin Hood Guy Ian Gills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    Come back to the corner Cookie.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm not wanted there and I don't go where I am not wanted.

  9. #9
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Well, son is so busy with his new baby, I can't pester him. He has 3 kids now, and he looks beat most of the time, geez, I wonder why... But, he is a good kid, a good son. When he has time he will come over and fix this laptop of mine. It would be nice to have sound, lol, but, then, we can't have everything in life, now can we? I got a coffee, a bottle of coke, and had an ice cream cone from McDonalds, hey, I call that good. The laptop fires up, doesn't delete anything, sure, I can't send anything, I can't download anything, I can't play anything, but, it is only for WORK.

    I might be waiting until, the youngest is in college but, I am a patient woman.
    Congrats Granny!
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  10. #10

    Default

    One is mine by blood, 2 by marriage, but, boy are they good kids, especially the 12 year old. I love him. I love them all, but, we shoot hoops and talk all the time, he is just a great kid.

    I had a kid in the store tonite, the scary place, and boy was he scary. The mother opens the door in runs the 5 year old, growling and scared another little boy in there to tears, the mom left. I told this mom, " ma'm you got to get your kid." Well, she was on the phone talking to a girlfriend, I take it, about men. It should had been about birth control. Then, he was on the fax. Pushing all the buttons, we just got this new one. I said, " don't touch the buttons" and pushed his hand away when he wouldn't listen, well, he hauled off and cracked me ( I was leaning over into the fax) I saw stars. I said, LOUDLY," DON'T HIT ME." Then, the mom came running.

    She put the kid right infront of where I was working. THANKS... and, now, he was going into people's purses and ripping merchanidse all over the place. The woman whose purse it was said to him, " now who is going to pick that all up?" He said, " you will." I smiled...

    then, she said, " oh, no...your mom will." I smiled.

    Then, the mom came over and said to me, " you know what it is like with kids?" I said, " not like yours." He was so cute to look at, I could had squeezed him, but, then, I might...had squeezed the life out of him, LOL

    My mom used to say, " no such thing as a bad kid, only bad parenting skills..." I agree. She was a horrible mom.

    When they left, she said, " what do you say to the nice lady?" HA, it wasn't thank you.... My glasses nearly fell off my face.

  11. #11
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    One is mine by blood, 2 by marriage, but, boy are they good kids, especially the 12 year old. I love him. I love them all, but, we shoot hoops and talk all the time, he is just a great kid.

    I had a kid in the store tonite, the scary place, and boy was he scary. The mother opens the door in runs the 5 year old, growling and scared another little boy in there to tears, the mom left. I told this mom, " ma'm you got to get your kid." Well, she was on the phone talking to a girlfriend, I take it, about men. It should had been about birth control. Then, he was on the fax. Pushing all the buttons, we just got this new one. I said, " don't touch the buttons" and pushed his hand away when he wouldn't listen, well, he hauled off and cracked me ( I was leaning over into the fax) I saw stars. I said, LOUDLY," DON'T HIT ME." Then, the mom came running.

    She put the kid right infront of where I was working. THANKS... and, now, he was going into people's purses and ripping merchanidse all over the place. The woman whose purse it was said to him, " now who is going to pick that all up?" He said, " you will." I smiled...

    then, she said, " oh, no...your mom will." I smiled.

    Then, the mom came over and said to me, " you know what it is like with kids?" I said, " not like yours." He was so cute to look at, I could had squeezed him, but, then, I might...had squeezed the life out of him, LOL

    My mom used to say, " no such thing as a bad kid, only bad parenting skills..." I agree. She was a horrible mom.

    When they left, she said, " what do you say to the nice lady?" HA, it wasn't thank you.... My glasses nearly fell off my face.
    ii Yeah I see that all the time. Rotten parenting. kinda makes you momentarily dislike kids for a second or 2 til your senses come back.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  12. #12

    Default

    I kept thinking, how glad I was he wasn't mine, and sad, I felt for the future teachers and the other classmates what they will have to deal with on a daily basis. It makes it tough. We all applauded when they left.

  13. #13
    DIY Junior Member nicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    china
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I am trying to send through the pictures thing pictures using email and when I do, it comes up large, with no send button. Can anyone tell me what is wrong. Not that it matters much.
    Maybe the web browser leads it. change another browser and have a try again.

Similar Threads

  1. Quick question on glass framed pivoting shower door hardware question
    By watson524 in forum Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. Question about Outlets and terminals/push-in(real question, not a troll)
    By cswilson in forum Electrical Forum discussion & Blog
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
  3. Route question,Light question
    By solutions in forum Electrical Forum discussion & Blog
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •