How to promote a new water-saving toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Allenz

Reaction score
Website
www.zotran.hk
Hello Everybady

I am a sanitary ware manufacturer of China, there is a new water-saving toilet now, only costs 2.0L (0.53gallon) water per flush., Design supported by 5 patents in China, and is carrying on CE certification, But this product needs water pressure to support, Water pressure must be more than 0.20Mpa with 1\2" inlet and 0.25Mpa with 3/4'' inlet. I would like to ask how to promote effectively, approved by everybody, can you give me some suggestions or opinions to me? Thanks!

AD2201.jpg
AD3021.jpg
AD3203.jpg
AD3204.jpg
未命名.jpg

SamC

Reaction score
In the videos at the Zotran web site, it appeared as if the user simply held down the flush handle until the bowl was cleared. If that is the case, how do you know how much water is being used for the flush?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks