WatcoFlex tub drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Well Doner

Reaction score
Any comments regarding WatcoFlex® flexible bath drains.

https://www.buyeagle.biz/WatcoFlex

I have a tight space and one of these would make life a little simpler.

watcoflex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
If any plumber feels this is OK, is will be the first flex drain ever approved by a professional plumber.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It is a good fitting UNTIL something happens to the operating mechanism and you have to take the whole drain out and replace it. THe downside of it it that the trap has to be located EXACTLY under the tub's drain opening. There are several "approved" fittings that I would NEVER use.

Well Doner

Reaction score
I need the direct drain configuration. It is also available with a more normal configuration.

Flex-900r-Innovator-Bath-Waste-6AVL7_AS01.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I still prefer the simplicity of the push/pull stoppers in the long run, and they also come in the "direct connection" variety. For "special situations" they also made a "strainer fitting" which drops straight down and you can make your own overflow configuration using a tee, or other fitting, beneath it.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If any plumber feels this is OK, is will be the first flex drain ever approved by a professional plumber.
Not so long ago, some were saying the same thing about ABS drains pipe, then pex, etc. Things change. Watco sells mainly in the wholesale arena, so some kind of professional plumbers somewhere, are definitely using these things

Well Doner

Reaction score
I still prefer the simplicity of the push/pull stoppers in the long run,

These can be ordered with "Lift and Turn", "PresFlo", or "Push Pull" stoppers.

watco_flex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks