Quiet, Reliable Residential Toe Kick heater

Users who are viewing this thread

DanBoston

Reaction score
We are looking for a quiet, reliable toekick heater to add to our remodeled Kitchen. The Kitchen measures roughly 23 feet 15 feet and we are looking to add two TK heaters. What are the better brands/models out there?

Tx, Dan

Gary in NJ

Reaction score
I have 3 such units in my house (hydronic), all by Embassy Industries. I would not recommend these units as the bushings fail and when they go, the fan makes a heck of a racket. Each of my units have had the bushings replaced in the 10 years I've owned them (first failed after 5 years, the last this past winter).

On the positive side; when the bushings are fresh they are nice a quiet. Each time I've called Embassy for replacement bushings they have been good about sending replacement bushings free of charge (more then likely because they know they just don't last).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks