(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Given up for Adoption

I find it amazing. All the TP I want. I am taking the job whatever, it is I pick. I have never worked at a bank before, so, this is kind of scary for me, but, so exciting in a way, something new. New is good. I am good at math, good at money, because I don't have any, lol, and still exist. AND, still happy.

I got your joke right away and loved it. My brother and I look very much alike, but, you can tell us apart, I think it is the beard that gives it away.

( i need to shave) KIDDING...

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Banking could be good Cookie. Better bathrooms, and they are always so nice where I go. I mean where I go banking.

But why would the blind guy have to explain five times?
    Cookie only had to explain two times at the bank.

Was it because everyone was drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I find it amazing. All the TP I want. I am taking the job whatever, it is I pick. I have never worked at a bank before, so, this is kind of scary for me, but, so exciting in a way, something new. New is good. I am good at math, good at money, because I don't have any, lol, and still exist. AND, still happy.

I got your joke right away and loved it. My brother and I look very much alike, but, you can tell us apart, I think it is the beard that gives it away.

( i need to shave) KIDDING...
    well if you WERE the one with the beard, I can think of another job possibility, but you'd have to travel all over the country in a circus wagon, lol. (just kidding). Any free samples at the bank job?
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

DIYer, not in the trades LLigetfa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Was it because everyone was drinking?
    No, it's because they are blonde.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Really? Because they were blond?
    I hope Sue doesn't read this.

Yeah, banking might be nice. All the free money I want. lol. Here a girlfriend told me, that with every toaster purchase you get a bank.

Sue looks very nice and the background in that picture is my kind of environment. That is really pretty.

He did call tonite while I was waterproofing the basement wall. We are meeting tomorrow.

I am only doing part time, cause my other 2 jobs makes 1.5 more. It might be nice if I could do part time in their mortage dept, and appraise the homes. That is what we are discussing.
    Last edited by Cookie; 09-27-2011 at 06:11 PM.

I love this. I really do. I have given that "look" many times.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...rn=mlb-wp21111