Laundry Boxes - Any custom jobbers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
I need to gut my basement drywalll and this time for the laundry room, I plan to do a half wall tile.....
Anyhow, have any of ya'll installed anything different than a regular laundry box & or just draining it into a sink ?
My current set is a utility sink.

The new proposed setup is TBS - as there will always be a utility sink in the laundry room.
I'm thinking about doing a tile niche and just tile around it...and do my own valves, etc in there.

Post some pics if ya'll have done something similar.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There is absolutely NO requirements as far as the "box" is concerned. You can do anything you want to. The absolute minimum is two valves on the face of the wall with the trap and standpipe exposed. From there you can get as extreme as you can afford.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks