driven round the bend

Users who are viewing this thread

jandjbond

Reaction score
I recently purchased a toilet from an auction house only to get it home and find that it has an unusual bowl and outlet set up. I am hoping that someone can give some insight into the unit as we have not seen anything like this and can find nothing about it on the internet.
I really want to know why this toilet has 2 outlets underneath and an extra hole at the front of the bowl ?

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4 KB · Views: 321
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The extra small hole in the bowl may be the siphon jet, which is quite common in the USA.

I've never seen two outlets below the bowl. One, but not two.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I do not know who makes it, or why it has two outlets, but I CAN guarantee that you will NOT find any floor opening which is oval so they will both drain into it, especially with just two bolt holes and they are between the two outlets. I hope you got it cheap, because it looks like you are stuck with it.

DGasper

Reaction score
Looks like it's made to fit two different rough ins. Just knock out the plug on the outlet you're going to use.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks