Which TOTO Will Fit

Users who are viewing this thread

tony f.

Reaction score
Hi,

Have a 14" rough in and have seen the posts as to which Toto's will fit, my problem is the connection valve sits 2" above floor and is lined up with the left side of the flange on the wall. So was looking at the Carlyle, but looks like I won't have the clearance, any suggestions.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Carlyle with the 14" Unifit is an excellent choice. You're right, the shut off valve is in a bad location, and would likely be a problem with many toilets. I would look at relocating the shut off valve to a better location. Unless you have tiled walls, this is a very easy thing to do. Tile would make it more difficult but not impossible.

flange_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tony f.

Reaction score
thx Gary, thats what I figured, even though I just had a plumber in to move it from a different wall. I should have said something then, just really didn't realize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks