Real Estate Taxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, don't worry, I can't afford either, lol.

Love to travel, but a bit lighter for me - that was built for a customer. They are writing a book on their trip, where you can imagine they had lines of people wanting to have a look.

Its quite light and tows easy, not like those beastly tiny houses with peaked roofs at crazy prices in cookies link.

They claim they got 12 to 16 mpg - I think it weighed in at 3500 pounds.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
9-1-2011 ALDRICH FOSSILS, WALKER, MURITTA 108.jpg9-1-2011 ALDRICH FOSSILS, WALKER, MURITTA 113.jpg

Try to find this on the east coast! Sand dunes adjacent to the very few terminal fresh water desert lakes in the world.

No trailer for me, need a jeep to get here... And notice that a jeep can get 2000+ MPG on a downhill run with the engine off.

Prius take note. Made in the USA too. Bring lots of water and wine.

That platform seems to be a remnant of WW2 watchtowers when the Japs were expected to bomb our largest munitions factory on earth nearby. As to taxes, you can build on the water and pay less than 1/2% of value.

And Ghost towns around here like gas stations in DC.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
View attachment 13894View attachment 13896

Try to find this on the east coast! Sand dunes adjacent to the very few terminal fresh water desert lakes in the world.

No trailer for me, need a jeep to get here... And notice that a jeep can get 2000+ MPG on a downhill run with the engine off.

Prius take note. Made in the USA too. Bring lots of water and wine.

That platform seems to be a remnant of WW2 watchtowers when the Japs were expected to bomb our largest munitions factory on earth nearby. As to taxes, you can build on the water and pay less than 1/2% of value.

And Ghost towns around here like gas stations in DC.

That is a beaautiful picture Ballvalve!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks