The Lady Nurse Story

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Amazingly, I woke up this morning, walked outside to see what mother nature brought me this time, and, all I got was my neighbor's cat. I got 2 of my own. I was hoping for something great, a car, the neighbor's new grill, but, instead, their sat my neighbor's cat, all wet and soggy looking. Yeah, he got fed and dried off, and sent back home. Him I will return.

Yesterday, was an earthquake. I saw it walking through the door of where I have my part time job. Part job sales job with an hourly wage. Where the people, the manager, counts toilet paper rolls. I didn't feel the "real" one, that made the news, but, in walked the nurse who failed to take my husband's blood pressure for what? like 11 years?

Now, she has been in before, but, she should had known not to overstep her bounds with me. Instead, she spoke. Big mistake.

I had been waiting on that moment with a vengence.

I looked and saw her coming and knew she wanted her lab coat for her PA. No problemo. Sure, I will get it. And, the toilet paper counter, the manager, failed to steam the jacket.

She opened that mouth which is wider than the Mississippi and started to tell me that I wasn't doing my job.

Big mistake.

With my multi-colored eyes glaring at her, mistake you say? You say, I made a mistake?

Well, Nurse Ratchett, let me tell you about negliglence. Which I did! I work and work and work because you literally killed my husband.

Not once in 6 years did I ever approach this office which did my husband in due to failing to diagnose him, because I have been waiting, waiting on the right moment, waiting on a lawyer who would say, " sure thing Mrs. I will take your case and sue the pants off of these people!" But, it is what it is in life...

So, I took that moment. As, I watched her slither her big a.ss out the door, Oh, I am sure... I am fired, sure I have no need to show up tonite, but, that is okay... I heard him ( my hubby) clapping from way up above... heard him saying, " good show darling" and, I am sure... she will report back to the bad ole boy who calls himself a doctor. And, my cooperate office with this company.

Since, I got many jobs I wont miss this one. But, I will miss hiding the TP. :)

So, the east had their earthquake, but, I had a much better earthquake of my own yesterday...

Did I steam her jacket?

What do you think.

I know this doesn't belong here, and truthfully, I just don't give a damn, lol. Like Gone with the Wind...

Time for coffee, and now you can resume your normal postings, lol, after everyone here "congratulates" me on speaking up and putting her in her place.

Ah, it still feels goood...

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I got this email from Erin B. last week:

One can hope,

Dear A,

Thank you for your email enquiry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to contact me.

I am always amazed and humbled at the number of enquiries I receive from around the globe from people just like you who need my help or want some simple advice on how they may move forward in helping themselves. I take this responsibility very seriously, so it’s important to ensure I take the time to review the many enquiries I receive each week.

Thank you again and I will consider and reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Erin Brockovich

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Amazingly, I woke up this morning, walked outside to see what mother nature brought me this time, and, all I got was my neighbor's cat. I got 2 of my own. I was hoping for something great, a car, the neighbor's new grill, but, instead, their sat my neighbor's cat, all wet and soggy looking. Yeah, he got fed and dried off, and sent back home. Him I will return.

Yesterday, was an earthquake. I saw it walking through the door of where I have my part time job. Part job sales job with an hourly wage. Where the people, the manager, counts toilet paper rolls. I didn't feel the "real" one, that made the news, but, in walked the nurse who failed to take my husband's blood pressure for what? like 11 years?

Now, she has been in before, but, she should had known not to overstep her bounds with me. Instead, she spoke. Big mistake.

I had been waiting on that moment with a vengence.

I looked and saw her coming and knew she wanted her lab coat for her PA. No problemo. Sure, I will get it. And, the toilet paper counter, the manager, failed to steam the jacket.

She opened that mouth which is wider than the Mississippi and started to tell me that I wasn't doing my job.

Big mistake.

With my multi-colored eyes glaring at her, mistake you say? You say, I made a mistake?

Well, Nurse Ratchett, let me tell you about negliglence. Which I did! I work and work and work because you literally killed my husband.

Not once in 6 years did I ever approach this office which did my husband in due to failing to diagnose him, because I have been waiting, waiting on the right moment, waiting on a lawyer who would say, " sure thing Mrs. I will take your case and sue the pants off of these people!" But, it is what it is in life...

So, I took that moment. As, I watched her slither her big a.ss out the door, Oh, I am sure... I am fired, sure I have no need to show up tonite, but, that is okay... I heard him ( my hubby) clapping from way up above... heard him saying, " good show darling" and, I am sure... she will report back to the bad ole boy who calls himself a doctor. And, my cooperate office with this company.

Since, I got many jobs I wont miss this one. But, I will miss hiding the TP. :)

So, the east had their earthquake, but, I had a much better earthquake of my own yesterday...

Did I steam her jacket?

What do you think.

I know this doesn't belong here, and truthfully, I just don't give a damn, lol. Like Gone with the Wind...

Time for coffee, and now you can resume your normal postings, lol, after everyone here "congratulates" me on speaking up and putting her in her place.

Ah, it still feels goood...

Cookie, none of this stuff belongs here, but Terry gave us a couple of places to sound off and give therapy to each other. I am glad it felt great for you to do that! Sometimes you just keep festering about something and wait for your opportunity to sound off. You got it! It was worth losing a shitty job for where you have to worry about using too much toilet paper. But I bet you were testing out the Toto toilet there:eek:

Cookie

Reaction score
Next the Pope.

See, the doctor's office can do one of two things:

1. Give me back my husband whom I adored more than life itself
or,
2. Be accountable for causing his death. Apologize to me.

Cookie

Reaction score
Cookie, none of this stuff belongs here, but Terry gave us a couple of places to sound off and give therapy to each other. I am glad it felt great for you to do that! Sometimes you just keep festering about something and wait for your opportunity to sound off. You got it! It was worth losing a shitty job for where you have to worry about using too much toilet paper. But I bet you were testing out the Toto toilet there:eek:

You are absolutely right, Bob. But, it was worth it. And, like i said, doesn't belong here, but, BUT, Bob, you just never know, how things can work in life. Someone here reading this it might just help someone, or someone can help me with it, who knows...

It is just a post, just a post, and if people gets their bowels in an uproar over a post, then my suggestion is they need to get a life more than even me! ;)

Just was sharing, nothing wrong with that.... now, back to the normal bland, boring posts, LOL.... after my congrats of course.

I don't think, too many people would want to walk in my shoes, or even had.... and, I hope no one does have to either, but, if you should find yourself in my shoes, I am here, I will listen, I will try to help, I will congratulate those who succeed.

Funny, people judge so easily when they have little to compare it to.

Yesterday, was a very big thing for me... you got to understand that. It was big to say what I did to her. It took alot out of me,and I did it. I think it is horrible, how the medical field does things to people and then, walk away. Amazingly, even more, how many people will let it go... so, it happens again, to the next guy. I was the next guy, who would be next?

But, anyway, thank you Bob.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Like Ian said, thank you everyone for caring.

I will be going to yet my other job, so, terry my friend, you can delete delete delete if you wish, i understand, sorry to have hijacked ian's thread about the storm, but, i had one of my own, lol... :)

have a good day gents.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, Bob. But, it was worth it. And, like i said, doesn't belong here, but, BUT, Bob, you just never know, how things can work in life. Someone here reading this it might just help someone, or someone can help me with it, who knows...

It is just a post, just a post, and if people gets their bowels in an uproar over a post, then my suggestion is they need to get a life more than even me! ;)

Just was sharing, nothing wrong with that.... now, back to the normal bland, boring posts, LOL.... after my congrats of course.

I don't think, too many people would want to walk in my shoes, or even had.... and, I hope no one does have to either, but, if you should find yourself in my shoes, I am here, I will listen, I will try to help, I will congratulate those who succeed.

Funny, people judge so easily when they have little to compare it to.

Yesterday, was a very big thing for me... you got to understand that. It was big to say what I did to her. It took alot out of me,and I did it. I think it is horrible, how the medical field does things to people and then, walk away. Amazingly, even more, how many people will let it go... so, it happens again, to the next guy. I was the next guy, who would be next?

But, anyway, thank you Bob.

Cookie, you are leaving me with the impression that maybe you misunderstand what I said. I meant that Terry gave us this Forum so we (well mostly Ian) CAN complain and post stuff irrelevant to plumbing stuff. I think there is nothing wrong with what you posted, especially here in this "corner". It is.... am I missing something here? Is Ian the only one allowed to complain around here? If I was in charge of green cards and work permits, that guy'd be sent from whence he came. He must work for the World Bank. I've been there on business, its just like the UN, full of furners.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Next the Pope.

See, the doctor's office can do one of two things:

1. Give me back my husband whom I adored more than life itself
or,
2. Be accountable for causing his death. Apologize to me.

Wow; it'd would be nice if they apologized, but that would really make them lible

Cookie

Reaction score
You are funny Bob. :) yeah, I did misunderstand, lol. I am sorry... I know Ian complains, LOL, but, it is his corner, his neck of the woods, and, here I am. Wouldn't it be nice if they did apologize? That would make them human. I hate them.

Now, I really do wonder what happened to Ian? I wonder if he is a lawyer... I was just listening to the news here, and it still a cat 3.

Not good.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I'm watching the hurricane. And there are lots of parts on this forum where people can post what they like.

So anything is welcome here.

Not even plumbers talk about plumbing all the time.

If I was in charge of green cards and work permits, that guy'd be sent from whence he came.

Freedom of speech? Where's the freedom?

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Where's the freedom of speech?

You should had been in the store with me yesterday, that was the epitomy of free speech.

Plus, I steamed out all the wrinkles on her face. Free of charge. :)

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I would agree with you if this were not a Nation of Immigrants.

Which it is and always has been.

Should I buy bottled water? DC is in the orange threat zone now. New York is in the red.

And why is it that only New York gets mentioned. Even on maps. Nobody thinks about DC?

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

So, me not being an immigrant, means this is not MY country? Ian, you are scaring me now. I was born as a second generation citizen; does that make me a second class citizen? oh my!:p

Anyway, back on topic, the track of Irene right now looks like DC will not take the brunt of it, but Long Island will. I'll try to keep a stiff upper lip.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

Should I buy bottled water? DC is in the orange threat zone now. New York is in the red.

And why is it that only New York gets mentioned. Even on maps. Nobody thinks about DC?

Da Capital? a city of mal contents

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
DC is a beautiful city where the country's important work is done.

I just wish it could be given greater influence.

DC knows best.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks