Water well tank- Minimum Pressure Release Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Keith Robinson

Reaction score
The minimum pressure release valve on my home water well tank is bad. I am having a lot of trouble finding the part to replace it in Houston Tx. I am looking for Part Number 191-809R which is just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve. It is screwed into the Johnson Controls Part Number F93B-1 Air Volume Control. Does anyone know of a supplier in Houston where I can buy just the Minimum Pressure Release Valve? Can just the valve be replaced or will I have to replace the whole air volume control assembly?

Thanks in Advance,
Keith R.

Texas Wellman

In the Trades
Reaction score
I doubt preferred would deal with the general public. If anything, try Gulf South Supply on Airline drive. And replace the whole float, the F93B. It's an air release, not a pressure release.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks