flies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I got a question to ask here. I found flies coming from the drain. I looked it up on the net, any advice?

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
sewer flies

I wasn't sure what they would be called. But, I thought it was strange to find the flies there. So, I did a search on ' sewer flies' sure enough, there are such a thing. I guess the drain will have to be cleaned before the toilet goes on. I assume this by reading off the net.

Jeffreyhel

Reaction score
Sewer flies can be found in most sewers and I would not clean your drain line just because you found a fly. Just cover up the hole well until you get your toilet installed. Just my opinion.

Cal

In the Trades
Reaction score
Cookie ,

Let us NOT go overboard . These sewer flies are VERY common.The rag is not tight enough in the drain .

They will be gone as soon as the fixtures are up and running,,,,besides ,they don't eat much !

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks