I don't understand circumcision surgery in America

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I thought it sounded good ( it was written in the bible) and, Ian would fall for it, lol
Are you sure, Eve didn't say it in Genesis? :)

Ian, the problem with making a one-size fits all theology on things is you can't force something to fit... that creates bullying.

Some parents will believe it is right, some won't, some men ( as I know one) will decide to have it done while older for various health reasons. But, you can't take a nation and decide to make them all adhere to one belief. What is this called, Ian?

Cookie

Reaction score
This is the difference between countries.
Here is one country, where 2 americans are accused of sneaking into the country, they are imprisoned for 2 years already, and now sentenced to 8 more years in prison. Most likely, just hikers Ian... Not everyone they have accused can be a spy.

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-sentences-2-american-men-8-years-jail-133532047.html

Now, in our country, you can sneak in, and we will give you everything you need or want, even medically, and then some. Is their something wrong with this picture?

You got to ask yourself why it is people flock to our country? One word answer: Freedom.

I am not trying to be mean, just being honest.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Getting back on Ian's track.....

The circumsized man does retain much more sensitivity, which one would think shortens his performance time. Remember, the best pens are kept in gold plated cases. I don't buy my Slim Jims unwrapped in bulk. I think it should be covered before use.

For the circumsized arab or african woman, that means she can read far fewer chapters of the Koran while being bothered.

Not so good for the American woman that read Cosmo and are told they should get at least an hour out of their pleasure and a 10 minute hug afterward.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

The circumsized man does retain much more sensitivity, which one would think shortens his performance time. Remember, the best pens are kept in gold plated cases. I don't buy my Slim Jims unwrapped in bulk. I think it should be covered before use.

For the circumsized arab or african woman, that means she can read far fewer chapters of the Koran while being bothered.

Not so good for the American woman that read Cosmo and are told they should get at least an hour out of their pleasure and a 10 minute hug afterward.

Hugh Heffner's latest girlfriend cancelled the wedding cause she said he lasted only 2 seconds, so does that mean he is cut? Of course he is old enough to be her great grandfather. Poor guy.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
The problem, of course, is when your child's file in the hospital nursery has "DO NOT CIRCUMCISE" on the front of it in big red letters in case the doctor forgets.

It's just scarey that Americans treat this type of unnecessary procedure as normal.

It points towards the Founding Fathers or, perhaps, the Pilgrims. Now, which was it?

Cookie

Reaction score

Ah, yes...getting back on track about male's being circumsized, it is much healthier and much more appealing physically looking to a female where most men are downright just ugly looking...with or without their pants on. So far as Cosmo, it is way outdated, no chic woman reads it anymore. AND, are you aware that women in this country do get circumsized and sewn shut as Ian puts it, "down there" by those who immigrate here and still adhere to their cultures? Any gny will tell you that. It simply is not as unusual as most unknowledgeable men realize, even for today. Men think very simple. And most men would die doing an hours worth of sex, no stamina.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
The problem, of course, is when your child's file in the hospital nursery has "DO NOT CIRCUMCISE" on the front of it in big red letters in case the doctor forgets.

It's just scarey that Americans treat this type of unnecessary procedure as normal.

It points towards the Founding Fathers or, perhaps, the Pilgrims. Now, which was it?

Are you aware that the Founding fathers of my country did not get circumsized? Most men before WW2 wasn't either. My father wasn't. But, Veneral disease changed all that. Under that skin is harbored little bits of disease which can reinfect you, and your mate or partner, over and over and over. All veneral diseases. All kinds of infections which are not pleasant.

If it is not a culture thing, it should be a matter of health and hygenics. In our country, my country, it started after the big one. To prevent the spread of the number one sex disease, syphillis. Many many men came home with more than just medals. Syphillis.

Today we know that chlamydia is harbored on a male there and what is really sad is the fact that many men are not aware that they can catch it from a woman, for some unknown stupid reason they think they cannot catch what is known primarily to be a female's sexual disease. Not so. AND, that can be reinfecting the same person, or new person over and over.

So, in this person's opinion, which can be gladly skimmed over here, if you got a newborn, a newborn son, for health reasons alone get him circumsized; it is harder when he will be older, and those days showering amongst many other boys who are circumsized can be very long ones and torturous ones. Spare your son if you love him.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Most Europeans did not and have not had this done, unlike the Americans.

Which makes you wonder just what did Americans get up to during the War?

No wonder a healthy dose of church is needed here!

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, Ian, ask yourself what countries the Americans fought in? so, they didn't catch it here in the US. And, for the facts, your countrymen also, was at risk. I am sure... your soldiers got infected as well. Maybe, your country kept it a bit more quiet and hushed, which doesn't do anyone any good. Indeed, it does more harm, more goes untreated, spreads it, and dies. It might do you some good to look into the facts from those days, you might be surprised.

Cookie

Reaction score
Hmmm, found this already:
Now granted this was from WW1:

In World War I the venereal infection rates of the British army were seven times higher than the Germans, principally because national prudery prevented the British high command from acknowledging that there was any problem at all until 1915, when the Canadian and New Zealand prime ministers forced the chiefs of staff to issue free contraceptives to the troops.

http://www.psywarrior.com/PSYOPVD.html

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
But those diseases are now gone. Americans (and Europeans) have more knowledge now. So let's stop the chop.

There is no need to do it.

I would propose a Federal law banning circumcision unless it is for religious purposes.

Cookie

Reaction score
You don't get it, stop sweeping things under the rug, eventually, you got to shake it!

The chop stays. It helps to keep things cleaner and healthier, which all women appreciate. Or if gay, the partner.

Veneral disease is not gone. It is as heavy or heavier than ever because of people's beliefs like yours.

A little swipe of the knive and it helps the world. Com' on, be a man, man up, get it done...

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I am sure American women would easily adapt to a sausage in a blanket.

I would like all American families to stop this crude act immediately.

Circumcision is sexually violent.

PS Glad to see you support gay marriage Cookie.

[video=youtube_share;hOYhkXrRAdc]http://youtu.be/hOYhkXrRAdc[/video]

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Of course I support gay people and their choices in life, why wouldn't I? Who am I to tell someone who to love enough to want to marry? It is all about choice. Choice is freedom. Freedom is choice. When you ban a book, a movie, a race, a gender, or to circumsize then, it is wrong. There is not a one-size fits all in anything, not in clothes, not in life style, nothing.

What is crude is to let that foreskin on when it can and will cause disease to spread.
It is wrong to let a little boy be taunted in school when, it shouldn't be there anyway.

I will illustrate a picture of the tool, it is nothing.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I just think the child should have the choice.

And children clearly do not get the choice when we compare the chop rates in US with Europe!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the way it was originally designed.

[video=youtube_share;_6z_GiFAOO8]http://youtu.be/_6z_GiFAOO8[/video]

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks