how many sub pumps should i install??

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomcat0316

Reaction score
I live in the nyc area and we recently had a tremendous amount of rain...my basement flooded leaving 6 " of water in my house. my friend said to install 2 more sub pump pits along the wall ideally in the corners of my basement in addition to the one pit that was here when we bought the house. He said we would put a safety valve on each line, run the 2' pvc up and out the house under the lawn toward my yard in into the woods behind my house. im open to suggestions on how and where to install the sub pump pits and also open to hear your suggestions on the best most durable sub pumps on the market.

Dlarrivee

Reaction score
I live in the nyc area and we recently had a tremendous amount of rain...my basement flooded leaving 6 " of water in my house. my friend said to install 2 more sub pump pits along the wall ideally in the corners of my basement in addition to the one pit that was here when we bought the house. He said we would put a safety valve on each line, run the 2' pvc up and out the house under the lawn toward my yard in into the woods behind my house. im open to suggestions on how and where to install the sub pump pits and also open to hear your suggestions on the best most durable sub pumps on the market.

It's called a SUMP pump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks