Need Water Softener Recommendation

Users who are viewing this thread

Andy4569

Reaction score
I've had my water tested. I have 24 grains of hardness. My house has 2 half baths but only 2 people living here. What is a good system without breaking the bank?

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
A Fleck 5600 is a very good unit that does not cost an arm and a leg. There are a number of sites that sell these units or you may find a local dealer.

PeterMiles

Reaction score
Website
www.calnuncamas.com
I cannot recommend HydroFLOW more highly. It uses radio waves in an electric field to prevent the formation of Limescale AND dissolve lime scale already in the pipes. The HS38 is the model you need.

Jack_Mason

HVAC Expert
Reaction score
Website
www.hvacandwater.com
Electric/magnetic field water softeners are considered to be a scam by most people in the water softening industry. My suggestion is to get an ion exchange based water softener, which uses proven technology that works. Culligan, Kenmore, GE, and Fleck all make excellent water softeners. Assuming average water usage, sounds like you need a 32K GPG system.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks