Seahawks History

Users who are viewing this thread

bigrebnc1861

Plumber
Reaction score
Terry Love said:
Rburt5
So........you saying the Steelers are too big and strong for the Seahawks?
The same Seahawks that have only lost three times this year?
The same Seahawks that dismantled Carolina?

I'll have you know, the Seahawks are MEN!

I think they'll take their MVP of the league running back, their top rated passer in the NFC and their dominating defense and have some fun on Super Bowl Sunday.

The Steelers better remember to bring their lunch. It's going to be a long day for them.
Terry,
Don't you know most people think when the Seahawks beat my Panthers, that they didn't play anyone good just a lucky team that that made it to the NFC championchip game. Haven't you heard the Panthers don't have an offence and their defence overrated. But I am hear to say the Panthers was one of the better teams that played the Seahawks. SO STEELER FANS WATCH OUT YOU JUST MIGHT BE PART OF A HISTORY MAKING NIGHT ON THE FIFTH OF FEB, AS THE SEAHAWKS GET THERE FIRST SUPERBOWL VICTORY.

Rburt5

Reaction score
He He He! I love getting other football fans a hard time. I just hope the pretty Seahawks and their teal lunch pails put up a good fight.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Smashmouth is right

Seahawks in the Red Zone are fun to watch.
I've been watching the Seahawks all year.

The TV anouncer will say where the play is going
The fans know where the play is going,
The Defense knows where the play is going.

Like it matters. SCORE!!

A record 28 touchdowns by running back Shawn Alexander behind the best offensive line in the league. Most of them untouched by a defensive player.

Last edited:

bigrebnc1861

Plumber
Reaction score
Terry it sicken's me

To have wittness the super bowl this past Sunday. This one will alwayes be remembered as the one that was stolen from the Seahawks. Some of the call's the ref's made I just don't understand how they called them. Two touchdowns that never were, and a touchdown that wasn't but yet it was called a touch down. It's time to start setting some example's like firing some offical's that make bad call's. Would you agree?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Well, I guess the NFL is becoming more like pro wrestling.

I guess it's just entertainment.
It was hard watching, I'll say that.
I'd jump and and cheer, and then a few seconds later, the screen would show a flag and the play would come back.

Last edited:

JDkimes

Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not a big NFL watcher but know enough and saw enough to know that the Seahawks got royally screwed.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
I heard they changed the name of steelers to Stealers here in Cincinnati.

Apparently all bengals fans blew their top when they found out that Cowers was shouting "Who-Dey" at their parade. All the talk shows are wishing disease, sickness, injury to all the steelers and their fans.

Seems a little harsh but I'm sure they'll knock the knees out from underneath Palmer again.

I applaud the great effort that the Seahawks put up. It would of been awesome to of seen them win. Especially for that guy who grew up eating out of dumpsters. Don't know his name but I really wished they would of won after that piece on tv. I hope the Seahawks were welcomed back with a parade, they deserved it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks