Laundry / utility faucet options?

Users who are viewing this thread

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Hello all. I want to know what my options are for a laundry/utility faucet. I am putting my darkroom back together, and need a faucet which mounts to the rough plumbing and will be attached to the concrete block wall. I have checked Kohler, Delta and Pfister and haven't seen anything I like. The sink does not permit a surface mount style faucet. I want something with a tallish and/or longish spout. Thanks for any suggestions.

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks jimbo, that's a good one that will work. Do you have a preferred online retailer who can sell and ship this? I definitely don't see this type of product at my local HD or Lowe's. Thanks.

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks hj, the two mfrs. you suggested have good solutions for my situation also. Do you know if either of them sell online? It seemed like they only sell through plumbing supply houses, which are not super plentiful near me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks