Any Tower climbers lurking on this frequency ?

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Do we have any RF nuts on this forum.

Anything above 60 HZ is better.

TGIF

Enjoy your weekend, Make time to play. Take care of Honey...

DonL

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I used to do tower work for a ham that was blind. His name is Reverend Walt Gibbons and went by the call sign VE3ERX. I also did a lot of communication tower work and put up MATV systems. Now I do outdoor fixed and mobile Wi-Fi systems.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Walt had cut an album back in the 70's and I wish I still had it. Just found one on-line asking $900 for it.
http://www.izzymusic.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=IZ0004193
WALT%20GIBBONS%20LP%20TRAVELLIN%20BLUES%20FOLK%20ACOUSTIC%20PRIVATE-1.JPG

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; Just found one on-line asking $900 for it.

You can ask $9,000.00 for it, but you will still only get what someone is willing to pay for it. Since it is STILL available at $900.00, I guess even that is more than anyone is willing to pay. It is like the lady street vendor selling apples for $30.00 apiece. When told that she would not sell many at that price, she replied, "All I have to do is sell one of them."

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks