Need instructions for Toto TSU16A fill valve

Users who are viewing this thread

MikeMcNamee

Reaction score
Just bought a Toto TSU16A fill valve to replace the original (now discontinued) TSU08A.6. It came with no installation or adjustment instructions. I've installed many Fluidmasters, so I imagine I can get the valve into the tank with the proper end up ... but I'd like to have the adjustment instructions. A search on Toto's parts site doesn't turn up anything. Know where I can download these instructions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If there's a clip on the shaft, remove it if you need to adjust the height. To release the tower for adjustment, after the clip is pulled out, you rotate it about 1/8-turn, and it will move up/down to adjust. It might be okay. Other than that, not much else.

MikeMcNamee

Reaction score
Thanks ... sounds like you may be talking about the old valve, which does have a tamper-proof clip on the shaft. The replacement valve has a plastic screw projecting out of the top portion, which I presume is for adjustment.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks