(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Water Ridge by Costco parts

Default Water Ridge by Costco parts

My 4yr old grandson practiced a carate move on the hot handle of my Water Ridge lavatory faucet I bought at costco a few years ago. The cartridge broke and I started looking for a repair part. Not much luck, until I noticed a post on your forum that mentioned a pair of brand names that were manufactured by the same company - Pegasus and Glacier Bay. Broken cartridge in hand I headed for Home Depot where I checked out their ceramic repair cartridges. They had a few for Glacier bay and I decided to gamble on 3S-15H stock no. 10406 for about ten bucks. Works great right stem length, cartridge diameter, and handle travel. I have a hunch other parts and faucets may interchange. Hope this makes your search for Water Ridge parts possible.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You were lucky.
    If Costco puts their name on Italian or German faucets, then you may need to keep looking. WaterRidge isn't a real brand name. It's what the Costco buyer sells whatever he buys under.
    Have you ever seen a "waterridge" web site?

Which by the way, when I moved into this house, it had a WaterRidge faucet. Frankly, it wasn't very good and everyone complained until I replaced it.

Water Ridge is the Yugo of plumbing fixtures. Fortunately, the do NOT make their own stuff, so if you are diligent you MAY be able to find a matching part from the company that really made it. Just because a Glacier Bay worked in your case, does NOT mean that other WaterRidge faucets were made by the same company.
    Licensed residential and commercial plumber

This is a notice of a waterridge recall. Probably not your model, but on the notice is a phone number customer service. That may be a source in the future to get parts.