Niagara Flapperless - any improvement since 2008?

Users who are viewing this thread

Canadian consumer

Reaction score
I read the thread on this from a few years ago, concluding that the Flapperless had too many problems to be a top performer. Has anyone seen improvement in this product since then? (My sister loves hers, a recent acquisition)

Pippa

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some will and some won't.
Some of the comments for any of these products, will vary by user.

The last flapperless I used didn't have enough water for my purposes. I was hogging the bathroom for a while.
But for someone else, I'm sure it worked fine. It helps if you are in the very normal range and use paper that isn't too thick. I have some health issues right now, and I find that the CEFIONTECT bowls of the Toto work well, and when I switch up brands, I tend to find some that work for me and some that don't do well at all. My health issues will return to normall by next Winter I'm told.
Right now, it's a pretty handy testing method for those of us going through it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks