Bidet Seat Real-Life Photos

Users who are viewing this thread

lfielder

Reaction score
I would like to see some photos of the water supply attachment on installed bidet seats. The Toto S300 that I saw at Frank Webb in Bellingham, MA had a very messy looking attachment--excess hose sticking out the side, curling around. I noticed Toto's website claims that they now have a "hidden hose." How hidden is "hidden?"

In looking at the Bio Bidet 1000, the hose seems more hidden, but nobody shoots photos of the water supply side of the toilet. Anybody have a photo to show me what they REALLY look like?

Arfeller

Reaction score
I have a photo I took but can't get it posted here. Need link but don't have way to get on net. If you private message me your email address I can send it to you. It is a toto toilet and a washlet seat.

800 pixels or less

Last edited by a moderator:

Gsalet

George the Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.PlumbingPro.com
My thoughts are the benefits of a bidet seat will ought weight the snarl of supply tubes under the left hand side of the toilet. If someone gets down on their hands and knees to look at your pipes "Shame on them"
George

lfielder

Reaction score
Terry, I know you are a big proponent of the Bio Bidet. Do you have any photos showing the water supply attachment?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks