(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP With GS CONTACT INFO Gruopo?

Default The end to the story ---

I can order a new Cartridge for $185... or as the rep suggested... just soak the cartridge I have in CLR for 2 hrs to get gunk out of cartridge and it's FREE...
    I chose a new cartridge....$185 for 10 years of use of fab showers sounds good to me!!!
    Yes I love my GS ...
    All is well that ends well. again folks thanks for all the help. I highly recommend this faucet...Love the fact that if the body ever needs repair you never have to break walls as with in the wall units...
    p.s. I also do have a delta shower faucet with body sprays in another bath that dribles water and I hate it, and I have 2 Barber Wilson faucets in two other baths...
    Rating them all the Barber Wilsons are the best...Just a decorator renovators opinion...who does high end renos. Yes this is not for everyone, but once you have these types of shower fixtures you get spoiled.

Senior Robin Hood Guy Ian Gills's Avatar

I'd trust an Italian faucet as much as I'd trust an American car.

quote; Love the fact that if the body ever needs repair you never have to break walls as with in the wall units...

Bodies only need repair if they have been abused, and most valves can be replaced for a lot less than the $2,000.00 your replacement valve would cost, AND it would cost just as much to change makes and models whereas, you would have to use the same model to avoid changing piping.

quote; I'd trust an Italian faucet as much as I'd trust an American car.

How many cars have been made in Ireland, and how long did their production last?

Default I have the same exact faucet and love it. http://www.gsnorthamerica.com/Products.ht

Quote Originally Posted by parrishnut View Post
    Bought a fancy Shower fixture a few years back, made by GS Groupo ???
    Now I need to order a new cartridge and temperature limit stop and don't know the phone number.. I think they were in Ca?
    Anyone have info.. I have posted pictures:
    I have the same faucet and have been using it for over 11 years now. I am renovating another bathroom and want to use the same fixture. I located the rep, who's name is Raymond in California. His number is (858) 229-0297 and his email is GSFAUCETS@AOL.COM. Gnutti Sebastiano is in the process of being taken over by another company, but they are still manufacturing these fixtures. He did say that if you have hard water like we do the cartridge can get guncked up with stuff and you can remove it and clean it with Lime Away. It worked great. We are thrilled with our GS external shower faucet with hand held and the price is quite reasonable.