Source for metric thread (15mm x 1.0mm) supply hose

Users who are viewing this thread

JMThomas

Reaction score
Need source for metric thread (15mm x 1.0mm) supply hose

I'd like to find a (extension) supply hose for a faucet sprayer somewhere around 3' long with a male fitting on one end and a female on the other. The fitting threads are 15mm diameter, 1.0 mm pitch.

Does anyone know where I can order hoses with 15x1.0 mm fittings?

All I could find on the net was a whole-sale suppler in China, and a beauty shop supply house (think hair wash sink sprayer).

Unfortunately, the beauty supply house kept saying "1/2 inch metric thread", which is a contradiction in terms. I wonder if they meant "a little more than 1/2 inch"? And they didn't say anything about pitch.

Can someone had worked with a beauty sink and can verify that (European models) are generally 15x1.0 fittings?

Thanks!

Last edited:

JMThomas

Reaction score
BTW, this fine sprayer comes from Eljer.

Should I consider their metric hose a bug (off-shore manufacturing), or a feature (can't mix it up with a supply line)?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks