Sasquatch & Sunday liquor

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I haven't seen one. Which is not that surprising because I live in the North-East.

They seem to get spotted in those parts of the country where the nicest people live that have the best parties.

Are liquor laws less strict in Sasquatch country?

300px-Bigfoot_Sightings_in_USA.png

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
26 years ago I could have sworn that I spotted one. Turned out to be my mother in law.

There is an entire network here devoted to sasquatch, skunk apes, loch ness monsters, aliens both present day and ancient as well as Nostradamus, the DaVinci Code, Knights Templar, masons, morons, psychopaths and mental defectives.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I haven't seen one. Which is not that surprising because I live in the North-East.

They seem to get spotted in those parts of the country where the nicest people live that have the best parties.

Are liquor laws less strict in Sasquatch country?

300px-Bigfoot_Sightings_in_USA.png

I think you are correct Ian, that the laws are less strict.

People that start drinking early are more likely to see one.

We don't normally see Sasquatch here until afternoon on Sunday.

As early as 7 AM on other days. Or late late at night. And when the moon is full.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
welfare checks come out every second Thursday so Fridays are big Sasquatch days here

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I think you are correct Ian, that the laws are less strict.

People that start drinking early are more likely to see one.

We don't normally see Sasquatch here until afternoon on Sunday.

As early as 7 AM on other days. Or late late at night. And when the moon is full.

I think Sasquatch sitings were very frequent in the postage stamp licking days of LSD.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I know someone that spotted one crashing through the brush.
He had grown up in Stevenson, WA near the Columbia River.
I was told the story on one of my back packing trips in the North Cascades.
I don't think the link below even has his account though. By the way, beer and wine is sold 24/7 in Washington.
Liquor isn't sold in stores on Sunday, however you can buy drinks in restaurants on Sunday.

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks